Chapter 50 (18+)

A/N its smut wow yay finally it might not be the best I stopped writing like half way through and came back to it the next day it might not be too bad but i don't want to kill anyone today so enjoy.

"Did you just bite your lip?" Celeste asked with a smirk appearing across her face

I've been caught Bea thought to herself.

Celeste slowly stood from the table leaving her dish behind and headed for the stairs that lead to her bedroom.

Bea watched her, also standing up from the table, and she joined the girl waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

The two walked up the stairs and barely made it through the door before closing it behind them.

Bea pinned Celeste against the door and placed her hands on Celeste's hips causing the girl to let out a small gasp.

Their hands exploring as their lips collided tongues and all.

Bea grabbed Celeste's shirt collar and pulled it off to the side exposing her neck.

Bea kissed her cheek then moved to her ear then the sweet spot on the side of her neck nibbling it.

She sucked, kissed, and nibbled at the spot on her neck and Celeste bit her lip trying to suppress the moan that escaped from her mouth.

Celeste took a free hand and took a handful of Bea's hair squirming underneath her.

Bea finished and licked the spot and picked Celeste up her hands resting on the girl's  ass.

Celeste squeaked then wrapped her legs around Bea's waist.

Bea walked over to the bed and laid Celeste down on her back. She pulled off her bra and shirt in one swipe then followed by taking off her own shirt.

She kept her bra on wanting to tease the younger for a bit making her want more.

Bea took a finger and swirled it around on Celeste's stomach sending shivers through her body.

Celeste dug her nails into the bed sheets and shut her eyes.

"Baby please open your eyes, it's okay I'm not going to hurt you. I promise" Bea said kissing her cheek.

She continued and unbuttoned the girl's jeans sliding them off, dropping them on the floor

Bea kissed Celeste giving her one last bit of reassurance then slowly began rubbing her clit.

Celeste moaned at the sudden pleasure. "Please go..Fuck..faster" Celeste squeaked out slightly arching her back.

Bea quickened the pace and stuck one finger in.

She was already wet and enjoying every moment of it.

Bea stuck in a second and quickened the pace again.

"I'm going-" Celeste squeaked

Bea nodded her head "it's alright go ahead."

Celeste dripped on her fingers and once she was finished she pulled them out and wiped them off. She laid back down next to Celeste and closed her eyes.

"I'm not finished yet it's my turn." Celeste reached around Bea and sat up straddling her, a large smirk on her face. Bea flinched at the movement then kissed Celeste once she was situated.

" I always figured there was a dominant side to you somewhere. I love it it's really sexy." Bea smiled.

Celeste repeated the process that Bea did to her and then some leaving a few Hickeys on her neck.

"Want to go shower?" Celeste asked getting up from the bed. Bea nodded and slowly got up.

Celeste went to gather some fresh clothes so Bea went into the bathroom to warm the water.

As she got undressed out of the corner of her eye she saw a reddish/purple circle on her neck. She froze took off her shirt and began to inspect her neck and collarbone.

There were hickeys going from the back of her neck to behind her ear and splattered around her collar bone.

Bea gasped and was about to yell for Celeste when she walked into the bathroom.

"You leech! Was that necessary? Maybe one or two but not 20. How am I going to hide this?" She touched one gently with her fingertip and grimaced in pain.

Celeste laughed and hugged her from the back. "I want people to know you're mine that's all...and i may have gotten a bit too excited."

she smiled into Bea's neck. " you got a pretty good sized one on me too looks like." Celeste said discarding her shirt onto the floor and touching the spot behind her ear.

"Hey the water is warm now let's not waste anymore yeah?" Bea stepped into the shower Celeste following in behind her.