Deep Waters

Have you ever been in a situation where you couldn't breath? Where the depths are too overwhelming and you can try to swim to the surface, but you don't know which way is up. Where you can try to swim but you don't want to move because it's safe. That's how it feel when he takes over you. Sadness, I mean. You go from being the one who controls him to being the fallen monarch with your head on the guillotine. He loves that. It brings him happiness. 

He smiles psychotically as you struggle to breath. Then laughs maniacally as you allow yourself to sink further and further under the waves of him. His cold grasp surrounds you and his sharp words wrap around you like heavy chains. His lips intoxicate you leaving you searching for more to accumulate  the pain and at the same time to rescue you from it all. His eyes are the worst, they stare into the depths of you, piercing you like a bullet. They're gentle, sad, beautiful, and they whisper like butterflies. Graceful, mellow,  and deadly. They tell you to give up because it's all hopeless and to give into the seduction of sadness. To drown inside of him and become his slave on their way to Death's world. Where time can't reach them and where Life is but a Utopia. 

I despise him so much, yet...... I always let myself fall for him over and over again. Like an addiction. He's my drug and his drug is..... is....... why does this feel.... familiar?