New Life...New Friends

You and your mom finally got to the airport at LA...The sites were beautiful...it was your first day at school in your New School...You wore this...

You were pretty simple when it came to clothes

You were pretty simple when it came to clothes...but really stylish at the same time...so when it was time for your first class no one wanted to sit by you except for one guy...his name was Ethan...he looked like a bad boy but since he was the only one to sit by you...You were fine with it
E:"hi my names Ethan..."
He said trying to start a conversation
Y/n:"hi...I'm y/n"
E:"that's a pretty name..."
You smiled
You did a few assignments then it was the second period...but this time there was a project...
You had to pick a partner but no one picked you so Ethan did...You had to take ten pictures of the ecosystem then write a report about it, it was pretty easy so you finished it in the one class period...You were really smart...Ethan...he was getting there...but he was pretty smart to...
You got the report back and had a 100% on it you were really happy...You smiled
E:"I love your smile"
He smirked
You blushed
You were staring into each other's eyes and you wanted to kiss win so bad but then the bell ringed...
"aw!!!come on!!!"
You thought in your head...
For the third period...Ethan wasn't in your class but a guy who looked pretty similar to him was...he had the nice jawline,the beautiful smile, and the shiny white teeth and just everything was perfect about him...just like Ethan...
He sat next to you
But he looked more of a bad boy than Ethan...
He stared at you the whole class period without saying a word...The class had to take a quiz from all the information the teacher has been teaching you in the class...You as usual got a 100% and was paying attention the whole time...but he who didn't really care got a 25% F from staring at you whole period not paying attention...then you went to the forth period and made a friend...her name was Madison she was with you for the rest of your classes...then when it was time to go you found him making out with a girl from your class...
You could tell he was a bad boy...but Ethan...he was different...