Forgive or WHAT?!

Preview:

Hello students you might all wonder who the two mystery people that came down here?
But before they come out they will participate in the Vytal Festival coming up don't take them lightly because of what they look like.
So why don't you two come out and reveal yourselves!

Everyone is shocked but mostly team WBY and JNPR

RUBY/ADAM!!

Why thank you Ozpin it's good to be back said ruby it's nice to see some thing have changed an i right brother? Indeed it is sister I guess are changes have improved the world,but on to more important matters if you would continue Ozpin.

Why yes, it's good to have you back Ms. Rose but students these two are the ones who have changed remnant for the greater good is their any questions you want to ask them before we send everyone back to class?

[mostly Faunus raise their hands]

It was velvet that was called on, u-um how did you do it?

Do what? they ask together, like get p-people to change their views on Faunus I'm curious an I-I think others are t-too?

Both of them smile, well it wasn't easy but after me and Adam figured out why people hated our kind, Adam then takes over talking, we decided to show that we're equal in a fun but innocent way for the children that have thought Faunus were evil. The reason why is because is children's views depended on their parents but we wanted to help the new generation to help Faunus and humans live in peace Ruby finished.

Is their anyone else that has a question before we leave? [cardin raises his hand]yes do you have a question to ask sir, indeed I do*smirks*are you single if you are come to me dor- [gets knocked out]if that's all then I'll be going then c'mon brother*leaves*

Random person:is anyone gonna mention that Cardin might be a dead man?

(Some laugh at that)

[another area of beacon]

Rubes/Ruby!! Team WBY and JNPR call out beside Blake and Ren

Yes? Do I know any of y'all, rubes of course you should remember us I'm your older sister duh and these are you teammates and friends!

Friends? Brother do you know what that is friends hmm, I don't what that is but if I find out then I will understand the meaning of it. Gem, we have to meet up with the rest of the group they need orders to fight off the Grimm around the camp? Ah! Of course tell them that I will not be their so tell them that they need to save the civilians and kill every last spec of Grimm in the area, if too many are wounded then tell them to retreat am I clear?

[WBY and NPR are shocked at the order]

Hey ruby do you remember me it jaune, jaune arc vomit boy do you remember that-(giggle) huh?

I-I'm sorry j-jaune or should I say V-vomit boy!!*laughing* I cant keep that composer for long when something like that is said. *sighs* good to see you again jaune, I'm doing good crater face how has it been for you? Pretty good nice to your face again how long has if been like two weeks since I last saw you?

Yup! It was too long you left me alone without your delicious food to eat[dramatic tears] oh, stop being a baby I'll make your favorite since I'm back gives him a hug.

You better do- feels an evil aura, jaune he hears yang, yes yang, how long ha e you've been in contact with ruby and how you didn't tell me or the rest of us!! Um because ruby wouldn't make the good food and she will kill me if betray her trust, he then whispered a part only Blake heard it's like you wanna upset your girlfriend...

Jaune if heard correctly you called ruby your what now?blake said, oh crap you heard that welp now I'm a dead man see you guys later- not so fast jaune says ruby grabbing his collar, have you told them about me even when I exactly told you not to??

N-no I didn't please don't make me sleep on the floor again I promise to make 2 dozen cookies please don't kill me!!? Ok I won't just make sure those cookies get to me though..

Y-yes ma'am ?! Ruby's kisses him on the cheek very close to his lips

Better be your my boyfriend aren't you hmm? Of course I am so don't worry!

Leaves them

Jaune arc....

Well I'm dead...