love..... Probably not

. Ashely's POV

So maybe I am dreaming but does that guy look familier? (sorry for my misspelled words. )I asked myself. Could it be...... The one guy I have always dreamed about? The guy with the deepest, most sexiest voice ever? My hope is on high, and so is my ego. Soon enough he turned around and I was swooned. I almost fainted when we locked eyes, then that heart melting smile made me bothered.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Andy looked at me and I blushed a rose color. So I looked at the floor, why does he have to be so... Intimidating?

"Oh h-hi A-Andy......" I was stuttering so much I am sure he picked up on something. He just smiled. Damn that smile just kills me inside. I want to scream at him and tell him that I love him. Even saying something like that would ruin everything. Why? Why does it have to be like this, why can't you understand by the looks I give you. The way you make me blush is too much to handel, and it hurts. L-O-V-E, a simple word can make the world go down in flames.

Andy's POV

Why Ash? If only you knew how I felt for you. It is like there is just you and I together, right here. Love is what I feel for you but I just can't get the words out of my mouth. Telling you could ruin our friendship that we have, it could also tear this band apart. I hate myself to think that we might actually have a chance together, and that I love you. But why do you not seem to notice? To me you are telling me that 'life is life now get over it.' How can I when you are my world? I'd just wish you'd understand.

" So how is it going with that um... New dog that you have? (To be honest I didn't know what to put there so yeah... Enjoy the fanfic.)

" Fine I guess. But she is a handful." he smiled slightly.

" Ash, anything I can help you with? Maybe helping you with chi?" (dogs name. Not really but it sounded like a good option to me. And again sorry for misspelled words.)

"Thanks I would like it if you would help, that would be nice." He smiled brightly and instantly was swooned. What have I gotten myself into? I asked myself as I walked away.

Next day............ Unfortunately

Andy's POV

" Does every morning have to start out as a pain in the ass? Because if it is I would rather die drowning in a bowl of cereal." I frowned.

" Andy lighten up. You know I am sorry for waking you up at 6, but I had to." Ashley exclaimed.

" Why? Is there an explaination to it. If there is please spit it out already so I can go back to bed."

. "Well usually I get up at 6, but since you are here I woke you up as well."

" So you are telling me that if I wasn't here I could sleep in? Are you nuts? I am out of here." I took the bowl of cereal and fled out (sort fled out) the door.

"Wait, baby come back you can blame it all on me I was wrong and I just can't live without you......" Ashley sang to me. I laughed and he did too. I came back and sat at the table and he joined me.

. " So do I have to wake up every morning at 6?" I asked Ash.

" Not if you don't want to, I guess I will be fine being up alone at 6 in the morning." T_T.

Why can't he wake up at 6? Please Andy for me? He saw the look I gave him and he sighed.

"Fine, you win I will be up at the same time you are okay?"

"Okay." I smiled at him and made our breakfeast.

I was happy that he said that he would wake up at 6 with me. I am now going to wait and hopefully date my love that is next to me.

Okay so this is the end of this chapter and be sure to comment and vote. So I am very sorry if you are mad at me cause I know it is probably a good story....................... So yeah next chapter. ^-^