Cuddles

"Babyyy" "Babyyy" "Babyyyy" I kept whining at my girlfriend because she was on reading and I really wanted to cuddle since I'm cold and sleepy and I just want my girlfriends arms around me at the moment.

I straddle her legs while still whining, "Babeee come cuddleeee". She still won't give up. I move the book out of her face and start kissing her cheeks and that made her crack a smile but she still won't cuddle with me.

"Baby I'm reading at the moment" she said while still looking at her damn book. After 10 minuets of trying to get her attention she still didn't wanna cuddle. I tried one last time but I fell on the ground and she didn't even ask if I was okay, I sighed then got up.
I looked up at her but she didn't even look back, all I wanted to do was cuddle with my baby but she didn't want to. I don't wanna be sensitive but I'm sorry I'm sad that my own girlfriend doesn't wanna cuddle with me.

Instead of crying I decided to go to Dinah since Lauren obviously didn't wanna cuddle.

LAURENS POINT OF VIEW
I've been reading my book for and hour and Y/n trying to get me to cuddle but all I wanted to do at the moment was read since I haven't in a long time.
So far Y/n hasn't gotten anywhere yet, she's made me smile but I still wouldn't give in. She finally left and walked down the hallway I guess.

All I heard next was

"DINAHHHHHH" Y/n said yelling from the hallway, I looked up trying to see where this was going.

"YESSSSSS Y/N" Dinah said yelling back

"COME CUDDLE IM SLEEPY" she said yawing. I swear to god if Dinah says yes I will kill her, she wouldn't say yes I'm pretty sure. But man was I wrong

"OKAY Y/N COME HEREE" Dinah said yelling back, as soon as Dinah said that I got up as fast as I can and ran to Dinah's bunk.

I yanked open her curtains and saw my baby wrapped up in Dinah's arms. I grabbed Y/n's arms and put her over my shoulder while she giggled and took her to my bunk where i put her down and made her lay as close to the wall as possible so no one can take her away from me.

When I hoped back in I wrapped my arms protectively around her and whispered in her ear, "Mine only" then crashed my lips into hers making her smile into the kiss

30 seconds into our makeout session Dinah yanked my curtains open and I looked up at her. She just laughed at me and yelled "whipped" while I just hid my face into my girlfriends neck.

"Mine, Mine only" I said whispering while kissing  Y/n's neck.

"Yes baby only yours" she said smiling with that beautiful smile of hers

The rest of that night we fell asleep in each other's arms, never again am I gonna let her go Like i did before.

Never again

—————————————

NO PROOFT READ SO IM SORRY IF THERE IS MISTAKES

MY FELLOW HUMANS, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR NEW IMAGINES CAUSE I DONT KNOW.

ALL THESE IMAGINES THAT IVE WROTE ARE INSPIRED BY OTHER IMAGINES SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS

XOXO