|| Prep Day Two || Closed

The wind blew roughly on the glass windows as the new day approached.

The Cloaked Figure was earlier today and was already standing upfront as students slowly filled the empty space of the Great Hall.

I hope you had fun yesterday it smirked. I had fun making it harder for you.

But like all days, today is different, you have a new goal, which is optional, that is, unless you prefer to barricade your dorms. he chuckled to himself.

You must find your base. And it must be within the school building. Anyone caught leaving will submit to the consequences, depending on how far you go.

Some students shouted calls of protests.

Wasn't this school meant for breaking rules?

Mutiny!

That's not fair!

SILENCE! the figure yelled, the bloody eye on his cloak let out a menacing light of the same color as its voice elevated.

This is my school! My game! My rules! If your wish is to disobey them, step up and you may leave!

It looked at the clusters of people. Some stared, some glared, and some trembled in their boots. But one stepped up onto the stage.

Percy immediately regretted his decision but his hesitation to step down was far greater.

With breakneck speed, he received multiple knives on every corner of his body that wouldn't kill him. The pressure caused him to fall, screaming in agony.

New plan the figure said, grabbing the victim by the head. This scoundrel will be hidden in the building, find him and you will decide his fate. However if you are to return him to me, then you are free to leave campus on your own accord, with your body and soul.

With that, he walked off, dragging Percy by the head as the screaming began to subside. He gave everyone a look of desperation and hope before he was completely gone from the room.

---

that was horrible. But Rule #1 for this part only: You can try to find me but seriously if you do, it won't make sense because this is my OC and you can't do nothing about it. So instead, you can't find me or Ari will kick your asses.... Er.... Virtual.... Ly....

Bye