Chapter :26

Hey sweeties here is the update enjoy.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Author's pov :

Rk went leaving confused 😕 madhu behind. After sometime madhu realized that standing near airport entrance and seeing the place where her husband left is waste of time, so she made her way to home.

Madhu was welcomed by bone-crushing hug when she entered.

Aayu : I missed you so much maddy😢

Madhu : I too missed you dear. Where is everyone?

Aayu : Ammi and amba went to orphanage. And your bhai....

Aayani didnt even completed her words there came voice of her brother. Which made her shock but In a good way though.

Sultan : Aayu where are you? Yaar I am getting late. How much time it will take just to see who is there in the door? Come on Aayu. Just kiss me. I am already late, just imagine what will I say ----

his words died when he saw who is standing next to his lovely wife. there stood his sister, or should say his first child who sometimes behave like hitler mother with face which was confused first then skipped to shocked then to teasing look. sultan mentally growned seeing the look on her face. he now for sure knows that she is going to tease him and his wife to death. on the other end aayani was standing giving tough competition to tomatoes biting her cherry lips being embrassed. this intrigued more wild thoughts in his not so innocent mind. 

 Madhu : so kiss.....and all..................hmmmmm...........

Sultan : Ok pari listen its nothing like you think. dont run your thoughts wild ok?

Madhu: acha now i am the one who is running my thoughts wild. humph! then who was that giving all those hungry raw look to my poor sis.

Sultan : Ow hello poor sis. humph! if someone is poor then that is me not her.

Aayani got annoyed when he said  he is poor like really. so now lioness is all set to fight . if looks could kill surely sulatn would be dead by now. and madhu was enjoying it.

Aayani: Oye hello Mr.ACP what you mean by you are poor?

Sultan : What i am sayimg the truth.

Aayani : Acha and the truth is?

Sultan : ( going near, caging her in his arms whisphered huskily in her  ears) I am poor you are making me starve for the cherry juicy lips of yours on mine, not only on my lips but also-----------

Madhu: Ok stop it. bhai ........omg its gross..eww... i regret the thought to tease you both.

with that madhu made a face and closed her eyes with her hands. and aayani blushed furiously and hid herself on his chest. sultan couldn't help but chuckle happily seeing the love's of his life both like tomato. he took madhu too in his arms ,kissed their forehead affectionately and smiled in content. now all he wish is the plan he and rk made should work ,if then madhu will also will be happy with rk like before. what more a brother needs other than too see his sister happy.sultan too wished for same and this time he is cent percent sure that he will give his sister all the happiness she deserve in her life.

As if answering his prayers a loud blow horn reached their ears making three of them pull away from eachother.but the grin is not ready to leave their faces. rk who himself was grinning like an idiot from morning for the surprise he is going to give his queen bee got full blow surprise seeing her grinning happily like a five  year old. not only her but his sister and friend was doing the same.now he got curious to know whats the reason behind their smile before giving them their surprise.

rk: so what's with you three why you guys are grinning like idiots?

Madhu: oye hello we are not idiot's but you are the one who was grinning from morning o now stop changing the topic and tell what is the surprise?

Aayani: Surprise?

Madhu : han aayu. he is grinning like mad for that from morning that's why he sent me alone. i thought he is going to bring the surprise but he is here without nothing and questioning us in return. Stupid!

Rk: excuse me mam mind your words i am not stupid.

Madhu: yes you are!

Rk: No

Madhu: Yes

Rk: No

Sultan : Kids stop fighting !

Rk+Madhu: i am not a kid. ( we are not kids)

Aayani: Then stop beaving like one both of you! and bhaiyu where is the surprise?

Rk : yes the surprise. so are you guys ready for it?

Aayani+madhu : Yes.

rk+sultan : then lets get going.

#########################################################

Hey sweetie's are you guys ready for the surprise? i have another surprise for you guys too that is only one more chapter and an epilogue is left for this beautiful journey of theirs to end. so comment me what you want? Do you guys want Rk and madhu together or Do you want madhua and rk to move on without eachother. whatever it is please do vote and comment.

XOXO

SRUTHI :)

********************************************************************