Chapter 6

"What's this I hear that you told off Ashley because you are friends with me?" said Mason. "Well someone needed to say something. She thinks she owns you. You aren't a property or an item. You are a person, a human being. Not something that people can own." said Sarah. "Thanks for that. No one has ever spoken about me like that." said Mason. "Well you are welcome." said Sarah. "I started to think you told Ashley off because you were jealous that she's obsessed with me." said Mason. "Really Mason?" said Sarah.

Little does he know that she started to develop feelings for him. Sarah doesn't know how to express these because why would the bad boy fall for someone he didn't know until about 2 weeks ago.

"Yes Sarah really. Do you want to hang out today after school?" said Mason. "Sure but I'm starting to think you are asking me on a date." said Sarah. "Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll pick you after school." said Mason.

The rest of the day goes by smoothly and Sarah ends up coming out of school and notices Mason standing by his car waiting patiently for her. She gets this giddy feeling when she notices Mason smile at her. Sarah tried to contain her excitement due to these uncommon feelings she has for Mason. She walks over to mason and greets him. "You ready to go Sarah?" said Mason.

They end up chatting it up in the car getting to know one another some more while heading to this diner. "So what's your favorite color?" said Sarah.
"Blue" said Mason while chuckling at the first question she asked him.