Chapter 7

The rest of the ride consists of random questions going back and forth getting to know one another. Turns out Mason likes pizza and likes the show 13 reasons why. Little does he know that me and him are going to binge watch it one day. We end up to the diner and we ended up getting a booth together.

"Hello, I'm your waiter for today. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" Mason tells her that he wants some sprite and I tell her that I want some water. The waiter comes back with our drinks and we begin to order our food. Mason orders the burger and fries and I end up getting the same.

"You aren't as bad of a person that people make you seem to be." said Sarah. "Well thank you kind lady." said Mason. Sarah ends up giggling at what he said since no one has ever said anything like that. They end up talking more and more until their food came to the table. They eat their food with occasional talking between bites of their food. The rest of the date goes smoothly.

"I had a great time with you Mason. I actually like you as a person. People say all these bad things like how you treat women through a one night stand and how you're such a bad boy of the school." said Sarah. Mason ends up chuckling at the bad boy part. "People say and believe what they want to hear or believe. It's not my fault that I had this reputation that people make it out that I have. I do my own thing and i don't care if people judge me for it. It means a lot that you said you like me as a person. People only like me for popularity." said Mason. Sarah is stun to what he just told her because she never would have thought about him saying those things like that.

They end up going for a ride around town before Mason decides to bring her home. They end up jamming to the music and singing horribly to the music together. Mason doesn't judge Sarah for her horrible singing since he sings along with her.

"Never would've thought you would sing to Taylor Swift." said Sarah. Mason smiles sheepishly to her and feels slightly embarrassed. "Don't embarrass me Sarah." said Mason. Sarah just ends up laughing.