Azusa Mukami

(Y/N POV)
It was a child, but it looked like he was crying. "Are you ok" You asked while walking up to him.

(At night when Y/N was still meeting the Sakimaki's Azusa POV)
Kou said "Ruki why don't you stop Azusa. He keeps on getting injured by cutting himself". You were overhearing their conversation and felt really happy that Kou said that.

"Kou does he ever complain about it?" Ruki said. Kou said "W-Well he doesn't, but he still should stop doing it". "Exactly he doesn't complain about it so it's fine" Ruki said.

You ran off not knowing you were running towards a school.

(Y/N POV)
??? Replied with "I-I'm fine" You said "But you look like you are crying". ??? Yelled back "IM FINE OK". You said "O-Okay but come here for a second. ??? Started to walk towards you and you hugged him.

??? Looked surprised and looked like he wanted to pull away but he kept on hugging you while crying. You sang him a little lullaby and he went to sleep. You carried him out to the front where all your brothers were waiting for you. Ayato asked "Who's that kid?" while sounding kind of angry.

You replied with "U-Um...". Then Ayato pulled Azusa away. You said "H-Hey give him back!". He said "No he's dangerous" and he ran off with him. "WAIT!" You yelled while running after them.

(Ayato POV)
When Y/N arrived with that kid I knew immediately that he was dangerous, so to keep her safe I pulled him away from her. She kept on yelling at me but I didn't care because she'll soon find out.

(Y/N POV)
Ayato kept on running off with that poor kid. You could see that he woke up and looked sad. You kept on trying to catch up to them, but Ayato was to fast. You suddenly got lost and kept on trying to find your way out of the forest, but kept on going deeper into it. "I wish I brought my necklace with me but I left it in my bag which is in the garden" You said.

(A/N: Sorry for not posting, but here is the new episode hope you'll enjoy it.)