Chapter 20

During their long walk to the castle, Frozena explained to Narugenia of what happened while she was gone. "What happened to this place?" "It's now overrun with slaves of Vertinia, all they could do is mine the ice crystals." "Why....Why is she doing this to all of these innocent people?", Narugenia said as she looked around. Then one slave came up to them. "Are you Narugenia?", the slave asked them. "Yes, why you ask?" Then the slave got down to its knees. "You've got to save us", the slave begged, "we're starving for food." "Why me?", Narugenia asked. "Because of the prophecy", the slave answered. "Prophecy?" Then Frozena stepped up. "The prophecy states that the Escaped One will return and stop The Greedy Darkness", she stated. "Who's The Greedy Darkness?" "Vertinia", Frozena answered, "and the Escaped One is you." Narugenia looked at the slaves surrounding her. "Alright, we'll help." "Oh thank you", the slave said, "I'm Aisha by the way." "Alright Aisha, I need you to do one favor." "Anything." "I need you to rally up some friends of yours." Aisha simply whistled and hordes of slaves, male and female, came behind her. "Is this enough?", Aisha asked. "Plenty", Narugenia answered. Then she explained to everyone that she's planning on stopping the queen and free all Cryonian slaves and that she needs their help in doing so. Aisha kneeled down and said, "as you wish, Narugenia", and the other slaves kneeled before her also. Frozena stepped up besides her. "Now that we got an army, what now?", she asked. "First, we need a plan", Narugenia answered, "then we head to Vertinia's castle and save Asurai." Frozena smiles and thought, "that's the Narugenia I know." But all of a sudden, Frozena felt a powerful surge of energy. It was one of Vertinia's elite warriors, Eison.