Chapter 8

Few hours have passed and they arrive at their house. "So, let me get this straight", Majina said, "Dad's a Demonian, and you're a Cryonian?" Narugenia nodded, "that's right". "Then what are we?", Dargon asked. "You'll learn as you get older", Asurai said, "now, who wants pizza?" "We do", they both answered. "Honey, we had pizza all week, why not try something different?", Narugenia suggested. "Like what?" "Why not Japanese, I heard they have good food." "Now that Mom says that, we did have pizza all week", Majina said, "we can try some Japanese." "Okay, Japanese it is", Asurai said. Then they went to a Japanese restaurant in the city.

Few hours later, they went back to the house after their Japanese dinner. "That was good", Dargon said, "we should eat Japanese more often." "There's also Italian too Dargon", Majina said. "Right", Dargon said to Majina, "nearly forgot about that." "Alright kids, that's enough about food", Asurai said, "let's get some shut-eye." "Okay", both of the children said as they walked to their rooms. "Goodnight you two, we'll see you in the morning", Narugenia said as she kissed them both on the forehead. "Night Mom", they both said, "Night Dad." And they both payed on their beds, laid their heads on the pillows, and went to sleep. "We should get some shut-eye also", Narugenia suggested. "Yeah", Asurai agreed. And they went to bed also.