Chapter 25

Few moments later, Narugenia finally made it inside the castle and into the throne room. She looked around the castle to find Asurai, but she didn't know where he was. Then she heard guards coming for her. She tried to run, but before she knew it, she got surrounded. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Narugenia", a voice appeared. It was Queen Vertinia. "What do you want from me?", Narugenia asked as she saw her coming through the guards. "I've got a better question for you", Vertinia said, "what are you doing in my castle?" "You took my husband away from me", Narugenia said angrily, "and I'm here to bring him back." "Aww, ain't that just sweet", Vertinia said jokingly, "I hate to put it to you, but he'll be my husband now." "In your dreams, Your Highness", another voice appeared. Then a figure came down from the ceiling and landed next to Narugenia, making every guard circling her catch on fire. She soon realized what the fire was. It was her husband, Asurai. "Asurai!", Narugenia said excited. "Are you okay?", Asurai asked her. "I'm fine", Narugenia answered, "what about you?" Asurai faved toward Vertinia. "Better than ever", he answered as he cracked his knuckles, meaning he was ready to fight. Seeing Asurai made the queen furious. "Why are you here?", she yelled, "and why aren't you wearing your tuxedo?" "You honestly thought I was going to marry you, a ice hearted queen that throws a temper tantrum every time things don't go your way?", Asurai taunted her, "you must have a screw loose in your brain." "ENOUGH!", she yelled as she drew out two ice swords, "I will make you my husband, EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO!" Asurai got into his stance, readied his fists, and smiled. "Sorry, I only marry by choice, not by force." Narugenia bravely stood up by Asurai. "Are you sure you're able to fight?", Asurai asked her, "you already look weak." "I'm positive", she answered, "because I have the power..." Then her voice started to change into the goddess-like voice. "Of the Cryonian Angel!" Then she started to close her eyes and icy wind started surrounding her. A few moments after, the wind disappeared, showing Narugenia in the form of the Cryonian Angel with emissive, white eyes. "No, it can't be", Vertinia said scaredly. Asurai was just amazed to see what she has accomplished. "Seems like I should show my full power as well", Asurai said to himself as he closed his eyes, concentrating on his Demonian Vajra form. When he opened his eyes, his eyes became god-like. The queen became scared at first, then she realized she had something they don't have: an ice golem. So she smiled and said, "let's make this fair, shall we?" Then the queen whistled and the ground shook. "What's going on?", Asurai asked, "what are you up to this time?" "I'm just calling a friend of mine", the queen said. The floor started to elevate diagonally, which made Asurai lose his balance and fall out of the castle window. Luckily, Narugenia's Cryonian Angel form has wings, so she flew down to save him. When the hit land, they looked up and saw a giant figure standing in front of them. Everybody else saw the colossal giant as it rose up from the ground. The queen's laugh echoed through the kingdom from the ice golem. Everybody was terrified, except Narugenia and Asurai. "There's only one way to finish this", Asurai said as he offered his hand to Narugenia, "we need to combine our powers." Narugenia was scared at first, but then she realized that she's with her husband, which made her determination grow. So she grabbed hold of his hand, and a mixture of fire and ice mixed together to form a horned beast in the form of a human with two two gauntlets, one for fire and one for ice. "With our powers together", Asurai said. "We make a transformation none of our ancestors have accomplished", Narugenia continued. "It's called...", they both said in harmony, "THE DRYONIAN WOLF, NASURAI!" And the beast gave out an earth shaking roar. The beast was in the form of a wolf with two tails, each of Narugenia's and Asurai's element: Fire and Ice. The skin was also divided into the two separate elements. The eyes had two separate eye colors, the left eye is fiery red and the right is icy blue and white. It was the ultimate transformation between two opposite elements.