Chapter 31: Baz Talks To Lauren

Baz's POV
A few months have past by, but now I'm back in LA. Now I need to find Lauren. I wonder where her apartment is. 

(Baz did some lurking, and found out some possibilities where Lauren can be. He then went to her favorite stores at the mall, and "accidentally" ran into Lauren.)

"Hey Lauren! What are you doing here?" Baz asked.
"Hi Baz, I was just gonna ask you that same question," Lauren said.

Lauren's POV
What the fuck is Baz doing here? He's the last person I want to see. Damn, I wish Alex was here with me.

"So Lauren, where's that dumb Wassabi guy you're always with?" Baz asked.
"Um you mean Alex, my boyfriend. Correction the best boyfriend I've ever had, that Alex?" Lauren asked.
"Yes him. Is he here?" Baz asked angrily.
"No he isn't. He's at a meeting. Why?" Lauren asked.
"No reason, but aye do you wanna go out with me?" Baz asked.
"No! I would never ever go out with you ever again!" Lauren said.
"Why?" Baz asked.
"Because one, I'm over you. Two, you hurt me. And three, I found someone way better than you that I love and he loves me too. And I would never leave him for you," Lauren said.
"Wow are you serious?" Baz asked.
"Yeah I'm dead serious. I've been done you. And now I'm done with this conversation! Bye Baz!" Lauren yelled while walking away from him.
"Lauren wait! Give me another chance! I still love you!" Baz yelled.
"Yeah and I don't!" Lauren yelled.

Baz's POV
Are you fucking kidding me Lauren? I don't get it! What the fuck does she see in him? I'm definitely a better guy than Alex! Fine if she won't take me back willingly, then she'll take me back, my way!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that this was a short chapter, but I love getting you guys hyped up for the next chapter. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also, let me know in the comments what you guys think is Baz's plan? I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly