-Part 1-

It was normal in Fairy Tail.

Well...just as normal as it could get.

The whole guild was its usual rowdy self, the excitement of being number one again still fresh even after three months. They partied nearly every night, got into massive brawls and ultimately created amazing memories with each other.

However, someone was absent from the activities, ultimately creating a significant hole within the guild.

Their beloved Ice mage was not with them. Have not been with them for nearly two weeks.

*****

"Don't you wanna go back to Fairy Tail Senara?" A child like Voice asked, wings flapping behind the black haired girl.

Glancing at her exceed, Senara only smiled softly, "no, I told Master I'll be back in another week or so, we should be fine," she hummed out, tidying up her messy bed before leaving her room and going to the kitchen. The wooden floor was cold against her bare feet but she didn't mind it.

Following the girl, the exceed puffed her cheeks, "wasn't Rogue and Sting suppose to accompany you on this little trip?"

Shaking her head, Senara then pulled out some ingredients from her fridge as she got ready to prepare making breakfast, "no, I told them not to come."

"Why was that?"

"Nothing really, I just wanted some time alone to think."

And think she did.

Mostly it was about trying to piece the little fragments of her past together. While she missed Fairy Tail and desired her mates, it became somewhat unbearable to be around them, it wasn't their fault however. When she was around them, the voice in her head was louder, driving her to the brink of insanity.

So coming back to the small cottage Yukino said they once lived was almost calming as the Voice became quite.

While she didn't hold any memories of this house now, it gave her a feeling of familiarity that she so despretly wanted and couldn't get from anyone else.

The way she can simply wake up and not have those sad eyes gazing at her eases her mind. To look at the beautiful bright blue sky and feel refreshed instead of feeling guilty when she stared into Stings blue ones. Or how she can pick berries and feel calm from their cherry red instead of feeling dread while gazing into Rouges deep red one.

How Lilia never once gazed at her sadly as if she missed the distance past that was herself. The exceed never once acted as if she wanted Senaras old Self back and she was glad for it.

Even though she never liked the looks everyone would give her, Senara knew that she was someone else. Two people now occupied the same body and the one she pushed to the back of the mind was furious and angry. The nightmares she suffered from was the cause of the very persons body she stole.

As soon as Senara was done cooking breakfast and went to the small round wooden table to eat it, a nock could be heard form the front door.

Furrowing her brows slightly, she wondered just who could have traveled this deep into the woods. So as she approached the door she grabbed her sword that rested on the coffee table and held it securely in her hands.

The feeling felt familiar but slightly off as her right hand shook a little.

Slowly opening the door, she did not expect to meet a little girl with green eyes.

*****

"So...you don't remember anything?" Senara spoke slowly, blue eyes staring at the young girl that was seated on the diner room table, eating her food.