3

Ti 💜

I walked through the mall with Kourtney waiting for Tory to meet us . She said she was like 30 min away but that was honestly like a hour ago . I Don't know what has gotten into her but I haven't even seen her at home lately and for her to be running round with a drug dealer was having me on edge . I loved my sister and if something were to happen to her I would be pissed . "Kareem's kinda cute" Kourtney said out the blue and I laughed . I knew she liked him but that wasn't my business.

"You didn't have to do his friend like that though" she said texting and I sighed . I didn't know him he was weird and dirty looking . He never paid attention in class and he was lame I don't even see why Kareem even fucked with him because they were 2 different people . Kareem had status as far as Kur he wasn't shit . "He's weird and I don't like him , like why would he even try to talk to me"

"He didn't try to talk to you , kareem tried to throw him down on you" she said defending him and I lift a brow . "Am I missing something because it seems like you fuck with him" I said . Kourtney shrugged and continued to text on her phone . Whoever it was must of been pretty important. "He's cool , I heard him freestyle a lot . Specially in the studio . Stop judging you really don't know his story"

"And I suppose you do?"

"Bits and pieces , like I said he's cool ." She said again and I rolled my eyes Tory walked up to us at the food court and we both side eyed her . "So where have you been?" I asked first and she gave us a blank stare . "Stop questioning me I don't question y'all on y'all shit"

"Well were not doing anything Tory so what is there to question" Kourtney replied . "Why you was with lil ?" I just straight out asked . "It's none of y'all business" "whatever" Kourtney said and Tory mugged her.

-

"Karmani move" he was to busy touching my ass.

"I can't help myself" he said and I blushed

"I can't help myself" he said and I blushed. These last couple of months with him Has been everything. I was ready to be his girlfriend but he always put it off . I turned over looking dead at him . He was texting on his phone smirking and I snatched the phone out his hand reading over his text .

"Tell Reggie no , your not coming over" I said handing his phone back and he smacked his teeth . "Why I can't go by reg ? He my boy" because Reggie a hoe I wanted to say but just kept it to myself . "Cus I want you here with me" I Whined and he sighed .

"Besides I'm tired of us being in the just talking stage , when imma be your girlfriend?" I said straight up and he gave me a blank stare . This honestly pissed me the fuck off . The fact that he took so long to answer made me want to sock him in the face . "You know what just leave" I said sitting up . "But ti-" "ain't no buts leave" I said cutting him off . I walked him to the front door opening it revealing my parents .

My dad looked between karmoni and me before walking inside with my mom right on his tail . Shutting the front door I folded my arms looking at him . "I'm honestly tired and feel we should just stop talking" I said and he sighed . "It's not even like that" he said rubbing his hands down his face . "Well until you figure out what you want don't hit me up" was all I said before I walked inside slamming the door in his face .