8

Kur

I've been out of the hospital for a whole week and some change and still didn't return to school as of yet

I've been out of the hospital for a whole week and some change and still didn't return to school as of yet . Me and my home girl April was just on the block chilling as usual .

"Then the lil nigga got the nerve to say I took his money I almost slapped nephew" one of the old cats name Craig said talking to us . I laughed as April passed the blunt to me . "He be tripping ion even know why they let him roam the streets somebody gone kill him especially the lil dudes in midcity" Calvin said and I nodded .

"Ion fuck with the la dude he be on some fuck boy shit" I joined passing the blunt back to April . I was just cooling. I didn't feel like being bothered so I pretty much ignored everyone . Even lil been hitting me up asking wussup with me . I only spoke to him about product and that's about it .

"I see you stepping up my nigga fresh" another one of my la potnas Goodie said and I smirked . "Yeah you know the la baby had to get the kid right" I bragged on Bria. "Y'all fuck with eachother again ? Cus you know Calvin shot his stick at her and she straight up ignored the nigga"

"Stop fucking lying"

"Nah son she called you short and all" everyone bust out laughing as Calvin mugged all us .

"Bitch I'm 5'6"

"Bitch I'm 5'6"

"Nigga you got bitch height , the WNBA looking fa some more hoes go join"

I bust out laughing and Calvin mugged me . "You laughing but you a whole hoe crying ass , nigga heard how you was in that bitch yelling thinking you was gone die" Calvin told me . "You big mad bro chill out" I joked .

"Ok guys just leave him alone" April said standing up stretching . "Fuck them la boys they know Wassam with me I may be short but they know la calvin with the shits"

"Now the lil nigga talking in 3rd person again"

"Suck my dick bitch" he said . We all knew how to Piss Calvin off and it was to talk about his height . He suffered from little person syndrome and always had to prove how big his nuts is . He was my homeboy though and just like me , Kareem and don he grew up around the block too . It was just lil nigga was a uptown nigga fasho . He repped M3re (also known as M-tre ) gang everywhere he went.