|2|

That day everything went fine, I did well in class and I hungout with my friends during our breaks. I was walking to the Cafetaria with my squad when something "hit me" right in the face.

In front of us were Kim Taehyung and his friends, Jungkook and Jimin, right besides him coming towards us.

Inside I was panicking so bad cause I didn't want him to stop by and mention what had happened this morning but outside I tried to keep my cool as much as possible. When we passed them Taehyung gave me a weird look and turned his attention back on his friends. I was very realived to know that they weren't coming to lunch. But I celebrated to quickly.

While me and my friends were waiting in line to get our food, guess who was right behind me!
'Of course it would be him! And I though I wouldn’t have to see him for the rest of the day! Guess I got excited to soon!’ 

"Well hello there!" he said while giving me a charming smile
"Haven't seen you in a while. How about that coffee?"

"Do I know you?" I asked with confusion in my voice
'How much hope does this kid have?'
"Sorry, I don’t think I do and you're a stranger and that means danger so stop trying to get me to go with you on a date. Why don't you go ask one of your fangirls out? I know they would enjoy it much more than I would"

"Well because you are more fun. And some of those girls drive me nuts. No thanks!"

'Do they? Maybe he is going through a lot after all…No! What am I thinking! I am not going soft on this guy.'

"I’m fun? What about your friends over there. They seem like fun."

"Wait you see them as fun but me as annoying? Why?!"

'Cause you are hopeless"

"Hey! Move! You’re holding up the line!" somebody shouted from behind us. 

"Sorry! We’ll move!" I grabbed V’s shirt and pulled him forward. I grabbed my food and went to my table without noticing I was still pulling Taehyung . 

"Could you maybe drop me off at my table or can I invite my friends and join yours?" I jumped up a bit and looked back. I let go of his shirt and shouted:
"In your dreams! Your friends can join us though!’’ I signaled Jungkook and Jimin to come to our table and watched Taehyung sit at a table, alone, with a pount on his face. 

"Be right back, guys" I walked silently to V and put my hand on his shoulder. 

"You can join us. I was only joking." he looked at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen, jumped up and hugged me. 

"Ok! To much interaction! Off!" I pushed him away and sat back at my table. After a few seconds he joined us and sat next to me. 

"Oh, right! I never got your name!" He asked looking at me.

"It’s (Y/N)"

Author's Note:

Welcome back! Thanks for reading my second chapter.

I will appreciate everyone that is going to support this story through anything they do, either if it is voting or commenting.

See ya in the next chapter!