|9|

Jungkook was right. Taehyung was at school the next day. We didn't get the time to meet until our music class. 

While I was walking there I felt someone pull me into a near classroom. I almost punched the person that pulled me but then I saw who it was. Yoongi and the rest of the boys. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung standing there with an MP3 player in his hands.

He was separated from the group and they were waiting on the side.

"We're going to wait outside" Namjoon said and he motioned to the others to follow him.

Me and Taehyung were the only ones left in the room. I walked towards him and stopped when we were face to face.

"Hey...I was worried about you yesterday. Is everything ok?" my voice had a worried tone to it that I had never heard come out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I am fine. But, this is the reason I was missing yesterday" he pointed at the MP3 player " I am sorry I made you worry"

He gave me the MP3 player and I just looked at it, confused.

"How can an MP3 player stop you from going to school?"

"I worked on this all day. Remember the song I played in our last music class? The one i wrote?" I nodded "Well now you can listen to the original with Namjoon as the rapper as well as other songs by me and the others. If something happens to us or we can't see you again at least remember us through this"

"Thank you, Taehyung" I was a bit confused but smiled.

I felt like he needed a hug so I let my body take over. I put the MP3 player in my backpack and opened the door only to meet with a couple of dorks eavesdropping.

 I put the MP3 player in my backpack and opened the door only to meet with a couple of dorks eavesdropping

(Imagine Taehyung is not there and the guys are next to the door)

"Hey, guys!" I said in a louder tone.

They immediately moved further from me and let us through. I started laughing and soon they joined as well.

"Omo, Hyung! You're laughing!" Jungkook said pointing at Yoongi.

 His smile immediately faded and he gave Jungkook a death glare.

"I don't know what you're talking about"

He turned away and walked towards the opposite direction. They all ran to him and started teasing him. He turned towards me and mouthed "Save Me". I started laughing and ran to catch up with them. I pushed through them and freed Yoongi.

"Ok, guys. He is still human. He needs to breathe and Taehyung we have a class to go to" 

I grabbed him and rushed off. I turned back and waved goodbye to the boys, as did Tae and I could see Yoongi mouthing "Thank you" again. I laughed it off and continued walking with Taehyung by my side. 

Music class was really fun and afterwards I invited him to come hangout at my house. We met with the guys after school and we hung out a bit, talking and then we parted ways, me and Taehyung going to my house and them going to their Dance Studio. 

They gave us a weird look but then moved on. It was pretty weird seeing me and Taehyung hanging out together but I didn't really care about what the others thought.

At home, we played on my Xbox and we also played Just Dance. He was actually really good. We had so much fun that when he had to leave I was pretty sad.

"Thanks for the fun time, (Y/N). I didn't know you could dance like that! Maybe you should stop by our studio sometime"

"Yeah, definitely! Thanks for hanging out with me. You weren't so bad yourself" 

We said our goodbyes and I went back to my room. I remembered the MP3 player from Taehyung and I grabbed it from my backpack. I plugged some earphones in it and laid down on my bed. The first song was ' 4 O'clock '. I immediately recognized Tae's voice but then Namjoon came with the rap.

I fell asleep listening to the songs on the MP3. I recognized the voices of all of the boys and it seemed like Namjoon wasn't the only rapper. Hoseok and Yoongi rapped in some songs as well and it seemed like Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were the ones with the vocals.

It seemed like this was too uncommon. They couldn't all just have these songs just laying around. I moved past that thought and drifted to sleep.

I'll try posting more chapters as much as I can because I don't know how active I will be when I'm in Spain.

Thanks for reading!^^

Again don't forget to hit that star button if you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see y'all in the next chapter!^^

<3