CHAPTER TWO

Chapter Two
"Tangled Blue"
1x03

"August, 1359, I had noticed a difference in my siblings, our bond strains beneath the pressure of our life as vampires, each day removes them of the humanity we once possessed, my sweet sister Rebekah has grown quiet indifferent towards brutality...

"August, 1359, I had noticed a difference in my siblings, our bond strains beneath the pressure of our life as vampires, each day removes them of the humanity we once possessed, my sweet sister Rebekah has grown quiet indifferent towards brutality, other the true problem remains my brother Niklaus who continues to hide his loneliness with cruelty, still I cling to the hope that I as his eldest brother can lead them down the correct path, a path charged with the power of a family united."

Hayley goes outside and views Niklaus and Luciano setting the pile of dead bodies outside, and soon after heads back outside.

"For if I fail, our families legacy will end in darkness."

"I can not believe you guys disposed of those vampires without me, you know how I love to set things on fire."

"Were we suppose to leave them in the front yard to rot, besides they were my responsibility, they attacked the helpless pregnant girl whose carrying my second child."

"Ah, I'm so moved by your new found sense of fatherly duties toward the werewolf that's carrying a hybrid bun in her oven."

Luciano rolls his eyes at her as he moves opposite his father and posing the same way, with his arms crossed and learning on the doorframe when Hayley comes in carrying a book with the Mikaelson crest on it, oh it's Elijah's diary, he's seen it before, and snooped in it before, to recognise it.

Klaus just laughs at her.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." Luciano rolls his eyes at her, if his father won't tell him the plan, or at least the whole plan then he certainly won't tell this wolf.

"I don't know what plan you mean love, my plan for global domination, Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel cruel world," Rebekah smiles, grabs a pencil and throws it at Klaus but he just catches it with ease and a smile, "Or Luciano's plan to to be the heir to the throne."

"Oh don't be silly father, I've already completed that plan, I'm the first born child which means I am the heir to the throne, you know once you actually become king." Luciano smiles sweetly, even though he will give anything and everything to his father doesn't mean he doesn't sass his father once in a while.

Klaus smiles amusingly at his son, even if he does have a point.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, you know the good brother, the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him the back." Hayley says annoyed at the three of them for playing around whilst Elijah is god knows where.