4 [SM]

The days until Friday passed so fast that Lucas on Friday morning wished to be able to turn back time.

In fact, he had not come up with anything to stop Jungwoo from taking a shower at Doyoung's. He had already thought about kidnapping Jungwoo on his way home from work, but for now he had marked the idea as plan c. Because if he did something like this, Jungwoo would think he was completely crazy and he might get a wrong idea about Lucas, for example, that he was somehow interested in him.

Lucas had just finished his last lesson, and still he couldn't think of anything but a plan to get Jungwoo back to bed. He was tired of it

When Lucas teased him, he still went for it, but shortly thereafter, he always turned away from him and then it was again as if nothing had ever happened between them, as if they were just fellow students.

Nervously Lucas chewed on his fingernails while Yuta next to him threw him a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He asked, after Lucas had sighed loudly for the fourth time in a row and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm fine, "he answered irritably.

"Is it still Jungwoo?" Yuta glanced over at Lucas to see his reaction. The annoyed look that Lucas threw him spoke volumes.

"It's about Jungwoo," Yuta answered the question himself.

"You two fucked for three months and then you have stopped.So what?Why all the drama? It's not like you've been a couple or something. "
"He said I'm boring," Lucas muttered softly. He was embarrassed to say it in front of his best friend, especially as he'll definitely make fun of him.

"In bed or in general? Because, in general, I would like to agree with that, "the Japanese replied and Lucas banged a fist against his shoulder. "You're such an Asshole," Lucas growled, but could not be angry for a long time. He just liked him too much.

***

Lucas dropped onto his bed.

God, this whole day bothered him so much. Jungwoo annoyed him. He and his stupid attitude.

At least they had never had sex in Lucas bed, so he could only smell the freshly laundered sheets instead of Jungwoo. When Lucas remembered correctly, the elder smelled ridicolous nice.

Only once, he had paid attention to it. When they started their weird relationship. At that time, in Mark's house, at Mark's party. Somehow that was a strange déjà-vu and Lucas didn't like to which point that led him. Would something similar happen that night, as it had happened three months ago?

In the end, Lucas could only vaguely remember the night. After three shots of disgustingly cheap tequila that Sicheng had poured into him, and numerous cups of sweet mixed drinks, it wasn't that surprising, though.

But it seemed like Jungwoo couldn't remember the incident very well too.

Jungwoo had looked rather scared when Lucas had woken up. Jungwoo had already sat on the bed and played with his phone. Why had he even waited for Lucas to wake up?

Maybe to exchange the numbers.

Lucas remembered that he had had a hell of a headache and Jungwoo had asked, "Do you remember?" Lucas had been stunned and had looked at him strangely. "What? That we had sex?" The latter had shaken his head. "What else should I remember? "
After Lucas had said that, Jungwoo seemed relieved, but he had not known why. Jungwoo had then handed his number to him, got up, and made his escape. And he himself had decided to call the latter the same day.

When Lucas thought about it, it was almost a pity that he and Jungwoo had never done it in his bed. Just the idea of ​​him lying in his bed, legs spread, biting his lips.

Unintentionally, Lucas's hand went into his pants. He was already hard at the thought of Jungwoo, which annoyed him. But three weeks without sex were just too much. No normal person could bear that. And Lucas was still young. Young people need sex regularly. That's what Lucas thought.

You have to take care of every problem. And Lucas just had to take care of it himself.
He gripped his member a little tighter and began to slowly sway up and down. "Shit," he quietly groaned.

He tried to remember how Jungwoo had touched him. Now that he thought about it: had he touched Lucas at all?

When Lucas thought back, he could not remember a single time. Whenever Jungwoo had tried, Lucas had put his hands together over his head and kept him from doing so.
Why? Lucas could have been so satisfied if he had let Jungwoo.

So how would Jungwoo touch him? He was a bit clumcsy - just so that it was sexy, but also cute.

Lucas would like it, it would make him moan with pleasure.
Lucas groaned softly as he increased the speed.

Jungwoo would have a seductive sparkle in his eyes, he would somehow express pride as he touched him.
He would bite his lips and Lucas would tell him not to, just to bite him in there.
Jungwoo's lips would taste so good, they would move with his lips in perfect harmony against each other.

Jungwoo would pump his cock gently, almost shyly. Yes, that was certainly the way he would do it. Carefully, slowly. Almost painful for Lucas, but still satisfying.

Imagining all these things, Lucas really wondered why he had not just let him do it. Why he had always resisted everything.

Playfully he ran his hand over his length, still thinking that it was Jungwoo's hand and not his. He was close to climax while thinking of Jungwoo, and when he reached him, he noticed: he somehow did not feel completely satisfied. It was just annoying.

***

Hey, the story will get better, I promise.

Also:
I don't know why I feel dirty. But I do. Save me.