Chapter Two

Since I started the game Bets, Joe and Caspar's relationship has -surprisingly- had movement. Essentially what happened was that Joe told Zoe all about his feelings for Caspar and that he wanted to tell him. Zoe encouraged him to talk to Caspar but he wasn't so sure.

Zoe didn't tell me this at first, as she promised Joe she wouldn't, but she moved the marker on the Bets board one increment toward Joe -therefore placing her bet. I noticed pretty quickly and then slowly got the information out of her.

Still it was just Jim, Tanya, Zoe and I in the game but then Poppy and Sean came over -and saw it. They made us explain it all and then, they joined in the game. Poppy put her bet on Joe and Sean put his on Caspar.

It was around this time I had an unsettling feeling this was gonna get big.

Bets Accrued
Joe: 4
Caspar: 2

Markers Place: two increments toward Joe

A/N: I know these chapters are shorter than Joe Sugg but that's the point. They will remain at one a week until I'm confident I'm writing fast enough consistently, or the book is finished. In which case, they'll probably be two or three times a week. For now, we're sticking with one every weekend.

Please vote, comment, share ect. That would be wonderful princes, princesses and non-binary royals, just like all of you :)

Twitter: _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

-Grace Williams xo