Chapter Three

Zoe isn't someone who's untrustworthy, but when there's something exciting where telling one person isn't exactly damaging -she cracks easily. That's how I learnt about Joe's confession to her.

It was just two days after Poppy and Sean left that she told Mark about the game, what I had created as -mostly- a joke seemed to be accelerating at an alarming rate. Mark was very intrigued straight away and joined in, instantly putting his bet on Joe.

However, it was just the next day that Zoe and I thought the game would be over. No, neither Joe or Caspar found out. The fans didn't find out. No one found out about the game, but the winner was established. With the odds strongly in favour of Joe, having 5 bets to Caspar's 2, the first confession between them came out.

Joe made sure Caspar was home alone and then went over and well, blurt out all of his pent up feelings. Afterwards Joe was on the phone to Zoe for hours rambling all about it, and from what I could gather, it went interestingly.

Joe confessed and said he wanted to try things because he had really strong feelings, Caspar went silent but then awkwardly said okay, Joe felt it was insincere, Caspar assured him it wasn't and gave more insight into his emotions -then Josh got home and Joe quickly left after agreeing they'd text each other.

I thought the game was over, with Sean and Tanya loosing and the rest of us prevailing. However, Jim and Zoe both had other ideas. Why did it have to be?

A/N: Chapters will start to have a little more substance. I'm here because even though this chapter has been written for months, I didn't upload because I wasn't writing this. I have forced myself to. Let it be said I will not abandon a book once published. I will not. Also sorry it's been three months, I didn't realise, I've had a very intense few months personally. That's no excuse, enjoy!

Twitter: _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

-Grace Williams xo