Ireland

Ireland POV
'Lala your gonna be late for your first day come on' cooper shouted out.
'Fine cop ' I said picking my backpack up.
'I'm driving you' cooper said.
'Cooper please let me just walk I'm old enough' I said walking out. 'No your 16 now get in the car' cooper said
I rolled my eyes and got in the car. I admit it I'm not perfect but would you be if you were left by your mother with an abusive father. I mean yeah I try with my grades and stuff like that. Cooper and I moved when dad was drunk one night we needed to get away. 'Alright kiddo we are here have a good day be nice don't get drunk don't have sex and don't get detention. I love you Ireland ' copper said
'I love you too cooper ' I said kissing his cheek.
I walked into school to be greeted by a boy. 'Hi I'm richie are you Ireland I've asked about a million girls since I have been assigned Ireland "buddy" since shes new here and yeah so are you Ireland' richie blurted out
'Yeah I'm Ireland ' I said while smiling.
'Hi right let's go get your planner oh by the way everyone's sorta friendly except bowers gang so victor criss belch huggins, Patrick Hockstetter and Henry Bowers ' richie said walking to the office.
'Nothing I can't handle richie' I laughed.
'Just be careful of Patrick he's a litteral socialpath ' richie laughed.
'I can see you and I being friends ' I said walking into the office.
'Erm hi can I get my planner please' I said to the man over the counter. 'Yeah what's your name ' he said.
'Ireland Mitchell ' I said
'Oh here you go your locker number is there ' he said handing me over my planner pointing to the numbers.
'Bye' I said.
'Where's locker number 234' I asked Richie.
'Oh shit your unlucky' he said pulling my arm
'Why. Why am I unlucky' I asked.
'You know I said about Patrick Hockstetter being a socialpath'.
'Yeah' .
'Well his locker is 233' Richie explained pointing to a locker next to mine. 'As I also said nothing I can't handle' I laughed putting the code to my locker in the lock. 'Pat where you going' someone shouted.
'Getting something out my locker get lost four eyes ' someone said to Richie.
'Er no he's here with me' I said putting things in my locker. 'Ireland shut up its okay' Richie whispered I shut my locker and walked with richie to his friends. 'Richie hey' a short boy with a fanny pack on said.
'Hey eds oh Ireland this is the losers club. Bill. Stan. Eddie and yours truly ' Richie said bowing.
'Hi I'm Ireland' I said waving. 'H-hi Ireland ' bill stuttered. 'Hey ' eddie said hugging me. 'Eds get of the poor girl' Richie said. 'Hiya Ireland I'm Stan.' Stan said. 'Oh Ireland is badass' Richie said adjusting his coke bottle glasses.
'I am' I questioned
'Hell yeah you just stood up for me to Patrick Hockstetter ' Richie said.
'Shit that was him I thought it was someone else' I said pulling my hair to the side.
'Ireland that's a r-r-r-really pretty name ' bill said.
'Pretty name for pretty girl' Richie shouted. 'Beep beep richie' Eddie said.
I giggled. I looked at the students who were flooding the halls. To be honest they all looked hella annoyed.
'Ireland are you coming to homeroom ' richie said linking his arm in mine. 'Yeah are you in 13.6' I asked.
'No but Patrick Hockstetter is so your so very lucky' richie laughed.
'Oh great wish me luck and hopefully I do not get deceased ' I laughed waving at the boys.
I sat near the back at the window.
'Move ' I heared someone say
I looked up to see the infamous patrick Hockstetter.
'Sorry' I whispered picking my things up and moving to the seat infront of him.
'Who are you' he said.
'Ireland' I said facing the front.
'Cool name' he said.
'Hello students oh mr Hockstetter we are graced with your presents. We have a new student please stand up and tell us about yourself. ' the teacher said.'Hi I'm Ireland Mitchell and I just moved here with my brother Copper. I have crazy intense social anxiety so this is terrifying me' I said sitting back down. 'Thank you Ireland I'm mister Schnapp but everyone calls me by my first name which is Noah ' Mr Schnapp said. I felt Patrick rest his feet on the back of my chair. i pushed them of my chair quickly which was useless since he just put them back up.

When school was over I waited outside for copper. I turned around a tiny bit to see Patrick and his friends walk up to me. 'Ireland ' the blonde boy said
'Well done' I chuckled. Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around fully.
'What did you say to him' pat said.
'I said well done I know english isn't your strong subject but that was easy even you should know that. That's my ride gotta go. ' I said walking over to cooper. I got in the car and started laughing. 'Your happy ' cooper said.
'Best first day ever' I laughed