QISAT 1- That 'me, myself and I' room.

We live in a time where everyone is deemed a liar, a fake, an enemy. We live in a time where trust has no place. A time where promises are made but hold no value, a time where we have locked ourselves in a room called 'me myself and I'. A time where our shortcomings are counted more than our blessings. A time where relationships, friendships, family ties are just another few words in the Oxford dictionary. What is wrong with us? Where is the compassion that our hearts once held? Where is the love? The humanity? When will we realise...the purpose of our lives?

We like to think of ourselves as strangers but truth be told we are in fact all family, we belong in a community known as humanity and in order to accept that we need to do the following. First of all we need to just be honest with ourselves, be compassionate to our neighbours and STOP JUDGING EVERYONE. We need to find the keys and break through this room of 'me, myself and I'. If we continue to live with such a mindset then obviously we will lose out, we will continue to feel degraded and believe the world to be against us, everyone else to be wrong. We can't be selfish to think that only we are the misfortunes ones, only we are the travellers of this game called 'life', only we have hardships in our lives. We share the same belief that we are here as temporary guests. Keeping that in mind we need to treat this world as a hotel, life as a journey and the people around us as companions. We need to remember that our companions expect a certain level of respect and understanding from us, we need to give them that. So stop hating.

To understand people we need to first understand ourselves, know our purpose in life. We need to give importance to those that are close to us first then spread it as we get further. Personally I feel that's where we are falling short...we have lost the purpose and true meaning of life. We have taken a road but we do not know the destination, we are using a satnav but we have forgotten the postcode. And no one ever reaches their destination without the full address. We don't have to take the same route as everyone else, we can plan our own but know exactly where we're going. Work our way through the obstacles we face, plan our journey effectively. This journey of life we will only take once so let us follow what I like to call the "RPE" method. RESEARCH. PLAN. EXECUTE.

And most importantly lets enjoy ourself. Enjoy this "road trip" called life.