8

If any of you feel that something's not right and you aren't content, ask youself, 'Are you living your truth?', and if not, forget what anyone else thinks.

Even if it's one tiny impossible step at a time, each one will bring you closer to happiness.

~Daniel Howell
____________________________________

"Where are Jin and Namjoon?" Jimin sits down on the couch next to Yoongi. Taehyung shrugs.

After the amusement park they all came back to Taehyung and Jin's house. Namjoon and Jin quickly disappeared after they came home.

"Who's Jin's best man?" Jimin asks. "It's his older brother. I'm one of his groomsmen." Taehyung answers.

Jungkook lays his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Jimin noticed it and something irked him about it.

He didn't want Jungkook to get hurt anymore. Jungkook already dealt with plenty of that in his life. Jimin could see that Jungkook really liked Taehyung and Taehyung could hurt him bad.

"Do they have a color scheme?" Hoseok arches an eyebrow. Taehyung nods slowly, "All of the ties, bows, and roses are pink."

"I need a date to the wedding." Jimin mumbles, only Taehyung and Jungkook noticed the quick glance to Yoongi.

"It's weird, I remember Namjoon when his head looked like a microphone. Now, he's getting married." Jimin chews on the inside of his lip.

"Jin used to be my annoying older brother and now he's going to be someone else's problem." Taehyung laughs. "Are you going to stay living with them?" Yoongi asks.

"No. They want to start a family and me being here will definitely get in the way of that." Taehyung states. "Well, then where will you go?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know. I'll find somewhere." Taehyung answers softly.

"My roomate is moving out. You can stay with me?" Yoongi suggests. "Thanks Yoongs." Taehyung smiles.

*

JiminieKricket😋:

Is everything okay?

You've been acting weird
today

MinGenius😎:

Yeah

JiminieKricket😋:

Are you sure?

MinGenius😎:

Positive

JiminieKricket😋:

Okay

MinGenius😎 is typing...

*

"Be quiet." Jungkook holds a finger to Taehyung's lips. Taehyung nods slowly.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on Taehyung's bed. It was getting close to the middle of the night.

"I need help. I need to tell my family two things and I don't know how." Jungkook says softly. "One, I don't want to go to the university. Two, I need to tell them that I'm gay." Jungkook syas slowly. "You're not out?" Taehyung arches and eyebrow and Jungkook shakes his head.