12

Can't find a quote I liked so instead, here's a pic of Shane Dawson dressed as a queen because why not?

____________________________________

Taehyung rubs his eyes and sits up. He glances at his hand and sees dried blood. His eyes widen and his eyebrows furrow. He quickly looks around and doesn't recognize where he is.

He stands up and his head begins throbbing. He looks around and notices empty alcohol bottles. He runs a hand through his hair.

He stumbles down the hallway and notices a door that's slightly opened. He tilts his head and looks inside. His mouth falls open.

Jimin and Yoongi were cuddled close to each other sleeping.

Jimin's arms around Yoongi's waist and his face resting on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi has his arms around Jimin.

Taehyung slowly tiptoes away and heads for the front door. He grabs his shoes from the ground and leaves the house.

*

"They were where?" Jin sips on his coffee. "They were in bed together, cuddling." Taehyung says as he takes a sip on his chocolate milk.

"There you are." Jungkook snaps from the doorway of the kitchen. "I have been looking everywhere." He moves to his boyfriend's side and crosses his arms.

"Where were you Tae? Last night was my last night in Daegu and I wanted to fall asleep with you, but you weren't here." Jungkook says quickly, obviously annoyed.

Jin notices that they're having a relationship discussion and leaves the room slowly.

"I went to Yoongi's house with Jimin and it got carried away. I think I might've gotten drunk." Taehyung mumbles. "You think?" Jungkook laughs. He pulls out his phone and begins to play a voicemail with Taehyung's voice.

"Hi Kookieeee. It's TT. How you doing? I just wanted to let you know that you have a really cute butt. Okay bye bye."

Taehyung blushes and looks to his feet. "Oh wait there's more." Jungkook smirks.

"So, I was thinking. How about me and you run away to America? We can just learn English on the plane ride over there. We'll be fine."

"Another one." Jungkook laughs.

"Forget about America. Lets go to Britain. Never have been so we should go. Orrrr we could just live in a small basement of some sort."