20

"If life gives you Lemonade make lemons. Life will be all like "What?""

~Phil Dunphy
______________________________________

THIS PART PUBLISHED WEIRDLY. READ CHAPTER 19 BEFORE THIS ONE. IT'S AFTER THIS CHAPTER. THEN COME BACK.

My Kook💖:

Guess who I get to
see today?

Tae😍:

Whoooo?

My Kook💖:

This really cute guy

His name is Jimin

Tae😍:

You sly fucker😂

°°°

Jimin slowly opens his eyes and looks around the room. He sees an empty carton of ice cream laying on the couch between him and a sleeping Taehyung.

He still hadn't told the younger why he was crying when he came to the door. Why he needed someone and ice cream. A bunch of ice cream. He didn't tell Taehyung why he was eating away his feelings.

He didn't tell Taehyung that his heart felt broken.

Jimin reached over and lightly shook the younger. Taehyung mumbled something and Jimin continued to shake him.

Taehyung sits up with a groan. "What is it Chim?" Taehyung grumbles. "Y-Yoongi." Jimin mumbles. "What's wrong?" Taehyung arches an eyebrow.

"Yoongi broke up with me."

°°°

"Stop squealing." Hoseok laughs at the excited boy. "But I finally get to see my Taehyungie." Jungkook was almost jumping up and down in excitement.

Hoseok packs his last thing in his bag and zips it up. "I have to go buy a few things, but are you ready?"

"Yeah." Jungkook stares down at the suitcase lovingly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Hoseok asks. Jungkook nods quickly.

"I've never been so sure of something. I-I need to visit my parents before we go." Jungkook says.

"Alright, you go do that while I go get some things." Hoseok ruffles the younger's hair and smiles. He puts on his coat and walks out. Jungkook watches the front door close and his nervousness begins to take over.

He was going to visit his parents and finally come out.

°°°

Namjoon sets the tray of breakfast on top of Jin's lap and waits while the older boy begins to wake up.

"Good morning." Namjoon smiles. Jin smiles to himself as he sees the food in front of him. His smile quickly fades.

"Oh my god, how big is the mess in the kitchen?" Jin says quickly. "There is no mess. I ordered all of this." Namjoon laughs.