Wouldn't Change A thing

NOTE: THEY. ARE. BOTH. 18. IN. THIS. AND THEY'RE BOTH CAMP COUNSELORS. ALSO YES IT'S BASED ON THE SONG FROM CAMP ROCK 2: THE FINAL JAM. TIME FOR A CRINGE FEST! 

ps: It may br a good idea to listen along or whatnot

Editors note ( https://www.quotev.com/Stressedtoimpress ): Max is always the one repeating the words, and several lines are always sung together. You should notice a pattern.

Max and Nikki where butting heads over what the camp activity should be. Again.

"Max! We have to something important for the sake of the earth!" Nikki shouted at the black haired boy.

"We ALWAYS do that! let the campers do what they want for once!" He shouted back at her.

"WE ALWAYS DO THAT! Max enough! stop trying to make everything about you!"

Max groaned and glared at Nikki "Why do you care so much about the earth and shit? We should just be having fun all the time."

"You know I'd love to have fun all the time Max, but we have to teach the campers about bigger issues!"

Max was already in a horrible mood so he started to bring up shit that wasn't even about this "Why are you so damn annoying?!"

"W-what? Max-"

"NO! shut up! I don't want to hear you talk to me!"

"MAX WHAT'S GOING ON?"

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!"

"FINE! THEN I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU"

"How about we compromise NIKKI!?! I WON'T TALK TO YOU, AND YOU WONT TALK TO ME FOR A WEEK? SOUND FUCKING GOOD?!"

"FINE BY ME!"

"GOOD!"

"GREAT!"

Just like that, they stormed off in different directions.

Nikki went to her cabin and screamed into a pillow "Dammit Max. You never listen to me. Why? Why do you ignore me all the goddamn time..."

Max was on his way to his cabin kicking the rocks "She is so annoying Jesus fucking Christ"

(A/N Oh boy time to put the song in cause why not so play the song now)

Nikki sighed and started to sing "It's like he doesn't hear a word I say, his mind is somewhere far away, and I don't know how to get there It's like all he wants is to chill out. He makes me wanna pull all my hair out, like he doesn't even care"

Max in his cabin and sings as well "She's serious, she's always in a rush and interrupted like she doesn't even care"

"You."

"Me."

"We're face to face."

They both had the same opinion on this. "But we don't see eye to eye..."

Nikki started up again. "Like fire and rain."

"Like fire and rain." Max seemed to echo.

"You can drive me insane."

"You can drive me insane," he echoed again.

They both acted angry, but they knew how they really felt. "But I can't stay mad at you for anything..."