ERAS POVS
It was a usual day. Things were going as usual. I went to the college in my
Lamborghini after finishing my revision for exams. The Lamborghini was red. As red as ever. I reached to the college at 8:03 and I picked up my books from the car and all the necessary things. My chauffeur went home. I looked around, I was surrounded by boys whom I hate.
Boys ewwwwww, they're smelly. They smell like they never bath. They sweat too much. They sweat so much like they are bathing with their sweat.... that's so yucky and disgusting, but I like some boys who are always clean, they don't ditch girls and they are always happy with all the things in their life.
So as I was walking through a bunch of boys. I looked down as a sign of shame.
As I passed the boys I looked up again and took a sign of relief as it was very difficult for me to pass those boys. I looked up when I saw a handsome and a cute guy who was very clean. I ignored my thoughts about him and allowed my thoughts to pass away. And I continued to walk towards my classroom.
JADES POVS
Oh no! Again I'll have to go to college as today I have a history test. I haven't learnt any thing yet, but yes I've made my cheating notes.
I went to the school in my car. I went inside and I met one of my girlfriends with whom I am currently is affair with. What was her name? Oh no I forgot her name again as I have too many names to memorize and I can't do that in a day or two.
I was keeping my books in my locker as I hate to take books at home because I don't want my house to be filled up with books. I was keeping my books in my locker when I saw a beautiful, charming girl walking through a crowd of boys. She looked at me and then down. I ignored my thoughts about her because already I have a lot of girls to handle and I don't even know their names so I just ignored them and went to my boring classroom where our history test would be taken.

AUTHORS NOTE
HEY GUYS THE SECOND CHAPTER IS UPDATED. AS IT IS MY FIRST BOOK I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL SO PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND.  PLEASE GIVE YIUR FEEDBACKS IN THE COMMENT SDCTION BELOW AND VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE MY STORY. SECONDLY,  THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION.
HAVE A NICE DAY ☺☺☺