JADE POV

It was Sunday. I drove to the nearest and the economical giftshop, I could find. I bought a perfume for him as it was the cheapest and the most gift-type thing I could see there. It was from a Chinese company and its fragrance was very bad, but I couldn't help because he wouldn't adore any gift I will give him.

I drove up to Mark's house to attend Derik's birthday party. The entrance was so pleasant that I couldn't take my eyes off. The red and black flowers were attracting every person attending the birthday. Mark was standing to welcome everyone.

I went inside. Derik wasn't there yet. I sat on the table, holding my horses, for mark to join me. The table had a vase in the center, stunning and delightful roses were resting in it. I looked around to see if any of my friends are invited too.

I found no one except some who were engaged with their girlfriends. My partners couldn't derive because one was sick, one was occupied shopping with her parents, one was reviewing for her exam tomorrow, and one was in the hospital as her father is on the dead bed.

As I was observing around, I saw someone. Someone I have already seen hitherto. She was a girl. I can't remember where I have seen her, but I know I have seen her before. Oh yeah! I have seen her in the college. She was wearing a white revealing dress.

She looked cute like a young girl. Her glorious hair was open, her face so pretty without makeup showing her tiny freckles on the nose and cheeks, and her lips were plump and reddish.

My jaw dropped the moment I saw her. She looked so stunning and sexy in her white evening gown, emphasizing her small waist, fine hips and shapely thighs. Her soft ivory shoulders and arms were bare, her jutting breasts looked very tempting and her bare back made me catch my breath.

 Her soft ivory shoulders and arms were bare, her jutting breasts looked very tempting and her bare back made me catch my breath

ERAS POV

It was Sunday, guests started to arrive at our house. I was wearing a peach dress. The boredom now was at its height.

There were many girls here, I think almost half were girls and hemi were boys, every girl here was wandering around with a boy. I think they all are invited here as pairs maybe...

The boring party started in the basement. The basement had circular tables. Each table had a vase in the center. There was also a type of a big floor. It was huge. I wonder what it was for? Maybe for dance. Yeah, once I went in a wedding when I was small, I can recall I was forced by my mom to go and there, it was a huge floor. At the end everyone danced. Maybe its for dance or maybe something else...

Okay now... I wanted to go out of this room, because firstly, this room was smelling of beer and sweat. And that's because this room was half full of boys!!! So I've already given you a lot of explanation about boys so I don't want to give more because I have a lot of things to tell you already.

Secondly, because I HATE DANCE. Dance is a thing which I hate the most. I've never liked dance and I never understand why do they enjoy those little moves.

Thirdly, because I hate songs too. Songs what do they have in it, just some words which are repeated again and again. For example; lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala...

Fourthly, because I was surrounded by people which I hate to be again and ive already told the reason why.

I was going to stand up when something stopped me something which I hate the most..