Freshman

*RIIIING RIIIIING RIIIIING*

          - "Kevin, Kevin, KEVIN!, wake up!" Kevin's mom shouted, *Jumped out from his bed quick and goes to the dining area for breakfast) "Oh hey mom" Kevin said, Kevin's mom replied, "Isn't it today is your first day in highschool? as a very FRESHman? Ha! you should be feeling nervous aren't ya? ha!" , "Oh, come on mom stop acting childish" Kevin said. The name of my mom btw is Lucia, remember that folks, and so me and my mom finished our breakfast, and so i head straight for the bathroom to take a bath and do all those stuffs to freshen up myself for the first day of my highschool, and i'm pretty excited, at the same time, nervous, of course, who would never feel that, and so my mom shouted again... "KEVIN!!!, it's TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!! HAA" , "Ok MOM!" i replied. and so i used the basic transportation way of transporting myself to that place we call School, Jeepney, it's a big deal though, i only get to pay 10 Pesos, the problem is, the traffik itself, ugh, anyways patience is a must, and keep smiling, i keep myself smiling to pull out those stress i feel cause it's my first day.

And so i arrived at the school, yep, if you are guessing something, then it might be right, Yes!, i'm late! , isn't that amazing? Oh btw, i haven't mentioned to you the name of the school i'm learning in. It's named "Moes" yuh it sounds wierd, you know what's more wierder? it doesn't stand for anything at all, well i guess some people just like to mess up with names.

And it happens to most of us, we are lost when we first enter our new school and we are like some aliens who doesn't know the place, i was lost for a while, until one of my old school mate, which is my new classmate now! (Wat?) yea whatever, called me! , and so i thanked her for call there, her name's Lyna , a close friend of mine, and likes to punch, pinch and pound my face into ridiculous forms, well that's just normal, i don't have problems with it, as long as she don't start getting a knife and start pointing at me without any reason.

Classes starts....