Chapter 1

Alex's POV

"ALEXXXXX!!!!!!!"

I groaned in annoyance. I wasn't ready to get up yet so i stayed laying in "bed." I put quotes around bed because where i sleep, well, it isn't an actual bed. I sleep on a wooden beam in the barn that me and Drew bought. Speaking of Drew-

I felt cold liquid on my face.

"OH CRAP!" I fell off the beam and on my back. My back burns and hurts like hell now. I hissed in pain and opened my eyes. I saw Drew laughing hiss ass off. I growled and started to chase him around the barn. He runs so slow. I jumped on him and pinned him with his arm and his leg in my arms.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I smirked in amusement as I caused him pain.

"Next time, you should think before you throw ice cold water at me." I said.

"sorry if i wanted to wake you up so we won't be late for work."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Drew, listen to me carefully, it's not even dawn yet!!" I yell and point out the window. It's like 2 or 3 am. I am so pissed at this dude.

"Oh.... oops...." I scoff.

"Well, may as well get ready."

I go to the bathroom and I take a shower.

---------

When I get out of the shower, I brush my teeth. I splash cold water on my face and stare at myself in the mirror. I have long, light brown hair. I have dark brown eyes. They can be hazel... but they only turn hazel when i fall in love with someone... i know, weird right? According to Drew, i have perfect eyebrows. I have natural colored lips. I'm tan and i have long legs.

Drew is my best friend. He has light brown hair and green eyes. He is fit and is my height. We are both 5' 5''. We have been best friends since we were born, literally. Me and Drew have been through thick and thin and he has seen the worst of me but he still stuck by me. Drew is like my brother. He accepts me for i am and i accept him. And by that, i mean that we're both gay. Well for me, the technical term is lesbian.

Drew has been with me for the worst times in my life. Like with my parent-

"DYKE!!! HURRY UP!!!!"

Drew's annoying voice and annoying knocking interrupted my thoughts.

"Alright, faggot."

I say and walk out of the bathroom. I walk to my "room" and look in my closet... even though there's not much to look at. See, in the barn, me and Drew treat it like a apartment. I'm on the top and he's on the bottom of the barn. We split the money we get from our job, we made a bathroom and we both got to get closet's. We could only afford one bed and i made sure Drew got it. After all, i didn't mind sleeping on a beam. Since me and Drew work at the castle, the castle gives up uniform. It's a white button down, a black vest, black pants, and black sneakers. I don't mind. As long as i don't wear a dress or a skirt, i'm good. I get dressed and brush my hair. I put deodorant on and head downstairs. When i climbed down the ladder, i saw Drew was ready. He took forever. It was time for us to head to work so me and Drew walk out of the barn and head the the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice's POV

"Hahaha!!!!" I laugh as i see my brother, Brett, and my best friend, Rick, chase after the dog.

"Oh my god!" I keep laughing. Brett and Rick fell in the fountain and they are yelling at each other.

"I'm glad you think this is funny sis." Brett says and splashes water at me.

Me and Brett look very similar. We both have hazel eyes and a small nose. We both have dimples and plump colored lips. The only difference is our hair. I have red hair and he has black hair.

Brett and Rick are both very fit.

Rick, on the other hand, has blue eyes and black hair. He is taller than me but the same height as Brett. He and Brett are 5' 10''. I'm 5' 5''. Me and Rick have been friends for 13 years. We have been friends since we were six and we are both 19 now.

Rick is the prince of the kingdom of Anchantia. Me and Brett are the prince and the princess of Dilqiua. Anchantia is 100,345 miles from Dilquia. Rick stays with us though. He's like another brother to me.

"Yeah. I find it VERY amusing Brett." I chuckle but I realize that Brett isn't paying attention to me. I look to where he's staring. He's staring at two employees who work at the castle. There's a guy and a girl and their both laughing. The guy has light brown hair and green eyes. He is fit but not like Brett. He looks 19 like me. Brett is 20. He only looks a few inches shorter than Brett.

The girl has beautiful long, light brown hair. She has dark brown eyes, but their a warm chocolate color, that if you stare at them, you can get lost in them so easily. She is my height and has long, beautiful tan legs. She has an adorable nose and her laugh is so cute and contagious. Not to mention, she looks so hot in the uniform.

I look at Brett and he looks so happy and amused.

I nudge him and he jumps.

"So Brett?"

He looks nervous and before I can say anything else, Rick cuts in.

"Come on guys! We have to get ready for the party."

"Oh yeah!" Brett exclaims and rushes in, way too quick.

I smile and when I look at the girl again, I see her staring at me. She sees that I caught her staring and smiles nervously and walks in.

It then hits me.

"Wait

WHAT PARTY???"

................................................................

Author's Note:

Hello peeps! Alex here! So i want to thank all of you for reading The Princess And The Peasant (girlxgirl.) i hope you guys like it so far! I want to thank my editor: livelaughandlove123, or my beautiful, lovely, and perfect Kit Kat. But the name on her birth certificate it says something else. I just like to call her Kit Kat. So she's my editor and we both hope you like the story!

Bye!

-Kit Kat and Alex