Chapter 2

Drew's POV

I washed the dishes and put them in the dish washer.

"Hey sexy."

I jumped when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"My god babe. You scared the crap out of me."

B smirked at me.

"Sorry baby. I didn't mean to."

I turned around and he kissed me passionately.

"Dear god."

We both jumped and turned to see Alex.

"But seriously, you damn lovebirds have to be careful when you're making out."

B smirked.

"You're just jealous because of our relationship Alex. You don't even have the guts to talk to my sister and you have liked her for the past 5 years."

"No bae, dear old Alex has liked the your sister for one year and loved her for 4."

I smirked and saw that Alex was getting embarrassed... because I was right.

"Will you guys shut the f-"

Alex couldn't finish her sentence because she was interrupted by a man who looked like he was in his 20's. He was wearing a black tuxedo and he had light gray eyes.

"Alex, you're needed in the princess's room."

Me and B smirked at Alex and she left the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV

I walked up the spiral wooden stairs. It's true what Drew and B said about me and my feelings for the princess. Me and Drew have been working in the castle for 5 years. For 5 years I have loved the princess and for 5 years Drew has been in a relationship. It's crazy.

I reached the top of the stairs and saw John and Blake (Janice's guards.) I smiled at them.

"So why am I needed here?" I asked nervously but tried to play it off. I failed terribly.

"You need to fix her dress for the party."

John and Blake both smiled... more like smirked. All the employees knew each other and everyone knows me.. and they also know my feelings for the princess.

"Okay." I said and walked in nervously. I felt so relived when i saw Janice wasn't in there.

I saw the dress she was suppose to wear tonight. She was going to wear a teal dress. It was plain and simple but it will still look remarkably beautiful on her. Anything she wears, she looks beautiful. Even sweatpants and a t-shirt. The dress would compliment her eyes beautifully and suit her curves perfectly. There's not a day that goes by when i don't think about her. But i bet she doesn't even know i exist.

I start to touch up the dress and start to sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice's POV

I walked up the stairs to my room. I just got out of my parents room and we were talking about the party tonight. They told me that they couldn't attend the party (like always.) They said that they are very sorry and blah and blah. It's always the same thing. I sighed heavily and reached the top of the stairs and saw John and Blake and smiled at them. But it was fake. Before i walked into my room I heard a voice inside. I pressed my ear against the cool wood and heard a beautiful voice singing.

"Missing your face and your touch

Missing your kiss and your love

Missing every little bit and a piece of you