32: girls' day out

A very very very important note at the end, do read it and tell me.

As Sanyukta woke, she found herself alone in the bed. She looked around to trace her husband but found the room empty and the bathroom door ajar. As she was about to get down from the bed her eyes fell on the note randhir left her.

It read-

I am going out for some urgent work. Will be out whole day. Eat on time and take care of yourself.

Randhir.

This message made her smile brightly, she remembered last night and blushed a little. Though she was upset that she wouldn't meet him for the whole day but was happy that he cared for her to leave a note.

Today was going to be long day for her as sanaya and Kanika had informed her that they had the whole day planned out which obviously means heck lots of shopping and eating.

Today she dressed up as her old self in a plain black top, black jeans paired with black leather Jacket. She left her hair open and completed her look with black shades.

 She left her hair open and completed her look with black shades

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Sanyukta's look)

As she descended the stairs she found Kanika sitting silently looking at her phone while sanaya was busy chatting with aryan happily. All got up as she came.

"Wow Sanyukta you are looking fabulous. Hum toh taras gye the aapko pehle ki tarah dekhna ke liye." Aryan said keeping a hand on his heart to which Sanyukta chuckled lightly.

"Sanyukta chale." Kanika who seemed lost till now suddenly said irritated.

"Kya hua kanu?" Sanyukta asked thinking maybe she and aryan fought again.

"Kuch nhi hua ab chal jaldi." She hurried out.

Sanaya and Sanyukta exchanged looks and followed her bidding goodbye to aryan.

Sanyukta wanted to take her jaan out but seeing kanika's mood she decided against it and sat in the car with them. Both were able to cheer Kanika during the drive but didn't ask the reason for her behavior.

As soon as they reached the mall, sanaya and Kanika ran out like kids while Sanyukta followed them rolling her eyes.

They shopped and shopped and shopped till they had no more space in their hand to hold bags. After what Sanyukta thought to be eternity, they finally went towards the food court.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें