44: Changes

OK so without exaggerating it, this is my 4th attempt to write this part, not because of any error but just because I wasn't satisfied with the first 3.
I know am a big crack head.😂😂

Please ab yeh mat bolna ki yeh bhi pasand nhi aaya.

________________________________

3 months later

The sun shone brightly and peeked slightly through the closed drapes of the room. The room was lit only by the early morning rays which hit directly the people sleeping on the middle of the bed.

The rays first hit the girl sleeping peacefully of the left side of the bed. She scrunched her brows and tried to block the light by dumping her head in the pillow. She then covered herself up with the quilt till her head but nothing worked.

She was so tired as she slept very late at night for reasons to be unveiled later. She finally gave up to nature and sat up annoyed, giving a frown to the curtain covered windows.

"Yeh khidki hi hata denge apne kamre se." She muttered with still sleepy eyes.

She looked sideways and her frown deepened looking at the person beside her sleeping like a pig without giving any acknowledgment to the disturbing light.

"Hum jaag rhe hai toh inhe kaise sone de sakte hai." She chirped devilishly.

She got up and opened the drapes unveiling the bright light to the room making it come to life.

The person sleeping frowned lightly in sleep and groaned covering his eyes with his palms.

"Uhm.. Sanyukta yeh light band kijiye." He spoke sleepily.

"Bhot der hogyi hai uth jaiye ab." She eyed the clock which told that it was actually time to wake up.

"Thodi der aur naa." He groaned again turning his back to hide his face.

"Aapki thodi der kab bhot ban jati hai pata nhi chalta aur phir humesha late hojate hai." She rolled her eyes.

"Offo aap toh ekdum typical biwi ki tarah peeche hi pad gyi." He still didn't open his eyes.

Mr. And Mrs. Dabbangg ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें