A close friendship

Y/N's P.O.V
"I wonder if this is to much?" I was making some soup for me and king. I turn to face king at the table. "King try this." He nodded and walks up towards me. He takes my wooden spoon and takes a sip of the soup. "Its a little plan." I get a bit upset, but I hid it. "Ok then." I take my spoon back and walk over to the cabinet. I grabbed some spicy chilli flakes, and some spicy peppers. I throw them in the soup and pit an evil smile across my face. I turn to king, but change my evil smile with a soft innocent one. I walk up to him and pour him a bowl. "Here ya go." I reach it to him and he thanks me. I also pour me a bowl, qnd sit infront of him. King gets a spoon full and shoves it into him mouth. He emidiantly turns red and runs outside. He runs as fast as he can answer jumps into the lake. I laugh so hard I fall out of my chair. I was interrupted by a wet pissed off king. He picks me up and runs outside. "K-king up m-me down." I said between laughs. He then threw me into the lake which stoped my laughing instantly. I scream from the sudden wetness. I jumped out of the lake to find king laughing on the ground. I growled at him. "haha cheer up Y/N. " I turned around and walked in the direction of my cabin. King floated towers me on his chastiefol. "Come on, don't be like that." He picks me up, and sits me on his chastiefol. "Put me down king!" I wiggle around trying to get lose. "Y/N if your forgive me I'll sneak you into the fairy kingdom. I stoped throwing my fit and turned to king. " YAY!!!!" I tackle king and we go flying off chastiefol, but king grabbed me tightly and started to fly before we hit the ground. "Haha so when can we go to the fairy kingdom?" I smiled. "We can go tonight." I giggled and jumped out of kings hands and landed infront of my door. "Ok I'll see you, and don't forget!" I waved to king as flew off. "I WONT! " king yelled while flying away.

*Time Skip*

King's P.O.V
I make it back to the fairy kingdom. I fly into the kingdom to see all the beautiful plants and see all the fairies. I smile and fly towards the fountain of youth. (I'm guessing that's what I should call it idk... But da hell with it) I make it over to find Elaine and helbrum. "Hey bud!" Helbrum jumped on my back. "H-helbrum get off of me!" I yell and fly around in circles trying to throw him off. "Brother where have you been? I got worried when you were no place to be found." Elaine walked up to me with a worried expression on her face. "Dont worry Elaine I was just... Uuuhhhh.. STRETCHING MY WINGS! Yeah that!" Elaine forward her eyes. "Ok." She walked over to helbrum. ( bru! I forgot he was on your back!!!) "Come one helbrum get off." Elaine grabbed helbrum bye the ear and pulled him off me. "OW OW OW OW!!!" I laughed at helbrum as Elaine dragged him over to her. "Well guys I got to get going. Its getting dark and I need to do a search around the kingdom to make sure everybody is ok." Helbrum and Elaine nodded. "See ya. " Elaine and helbrum said in sync as I waved them goodbye.

*Time Skip* (brought to you by a butt hurt helbrum hahah)

Y/N's P.O.V
The sun set an hour ago, and still no sign of king. " *sigh* maybe he forgot." I walked over to the window, but to my suprize a voice comes frum behind me. "Whatcha doing. " I jumped away from the window and punched who ever it was behind me in the face. I fall on my butt in da floor to see a king holding his nose. King let go of his nose and gave me the most evil face of all time. (The face in the pic at the top) "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I scream and make a run for it, but king grabs my waist and picks me up.

(That's what you guys look like hah ah hah ha haha hah ha)

I scream even louder as he runs out the door with me in the air. "NOT THE LAKE AGIAN IT WILL BE FREEZING!!!!" King ignores me and runs towards the lake. "KING NO!!" King gets closer to the lake and I close my eyes, ready for the freezing cold water to meet my skin.... But.... It never came. I open my eyes to find us three feet in the air. "King what are you doing?" I look around to see were in the fairy kingdom. " I told you I would bring you to the fairy kingdom, so I brought you to the fairy kingdom." I exploded with joy. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" I hugged king so tight he turned purple. "So were fo you want to go?" I looked at king and smiled. "You pick." King nodded and we took off.

Hey guys hope you liked it this story was suggested by one of my readers The_SHSL_Fighter I hope ya like it and guys make sure to check out her profile and follow her. If you guys like my books. You'll love hers. Well bye!!!!