Lover?

Y\N's P.O.V
"Let's see... I really like this purple one.. Oh but this one is cute too. Ugh why is this so hard?" I was digging threw my closet to find the perfect oufit to meet kings friends. I have to go and tell them im not his girlfriend and I hate it. I pull out a F/C colored sweater that goes down to my thigh. I slide it on and pull out a pair of black lace  short shorts. I then go over to my dresser and pull out some white lacy stockings. I slide the stockings on. I walk to my door and grabe a F/C colored pair of slip on hills that match my sweater. I slide them on and walk over to my body mirror. I grabe my hair brush and start to fix my H/L H/C hair. I then put a few clips in the side to keep my hair to the side. " man I look like a fucking movie start!" I then turn and walk out of the door. King wanted me to meet him at the edge of the fairy forest. He said he needs to give me something. I walk intel I get to the edge of the forest. I sit on a tree stump and start to watch thd clouds.

*Time Skip*

King's P.O.V
"SHIT!  SHIT!  SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT Y\N!!!" I fly as fast as I can to the edge of the forest. I soon make it and find Y\N sitting on a stump. I land on the ground and walk uo to her. "Y\N you ready?" I walk closer to her to see she was asleep. I study her and see that she's all dressed up. I laugh and go closer to her. I start pokeing her forehead. "Pssst Y\N. Wake up. " nothing. I didcided to be a little louder. "....... *takes deep breath * Y\N WAKE UP!" "AAAHHH" *smack* I blink a few times at what just happened. Y\N just smacked me... I hold the side of my face. "WHAT THE HELL KING??!?" Y\N jumps up and stands in front of me all pissed. "I was trying to wake you up, but you HIT ME! " Y\N spat at me and walked yo the door. "just come on!" I nod and head out the door after Y\N.

*Time Skip*

Helbrum's P.O.V
I run to meet Elaine at the fountain of youth. She Said king was bringing his girlfriend to meet us, and I can't wait. I didn't know how to dress so I just dressed casual ( outfit above) I see Elaine and I fly towards her. "Heeeey! " Elaine looks at me and laughs. "Why are you dressed like a hippy. " I frown and pull my shirt out. "What's wrong with it?  King made this for me. "  she shakes her head . I then hear king yelling. I look over to see him flying uo the side of the tree holding the cute girl I saw him withs hand. They landed a few feet infront of us. As soon as king let her hand go Elaine tackled her to the ground. "Ohhhhhh~ king she's so beautiful! " king blushes and pulls his sister away from the girl. "Guys. This is Y\N. she is new to the kingdom, and SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! " Elaines face turns into a sad expretion and she sits down in front of me. I walk over to Y\N and shake her hand. "Hi I'm helbrum. The handsome one out of the group. " I bind down and kiss Y\N's hand. "O-oh ok.. " I look up to see a red faced Y\N. I giggle and move to king. "Dude how are you two not dateing. She's a hottie. " king smacks me in the back of the head. I laugh and fly towards Y\N. "Sooo. Your not kings lover?" Y\N's face turned into a tomato and she covers her cheeks with her hands. "N-no were just friends. " she looks away covering her face. I take her hand and bring to close to my face. "Well any friend of kings is a friend of mine! " I give her a closed eyed smile. I let her go and fly over to Elaine. "Hey you guys hungry? " everyone shrugs. "Well let's go get some food. MY TREAT! " Everyone nods and we start flying. I look behind me to see king holding Y\N in his arms bridal style. I slow down and fly next to them. "Soo if you two are not lovers. Then why are you holding her like that? Can't she fly on her own? " I raise an eye brow at them. King gets a bit flustered but Y\N quickly awnsered. "Well. I umm... I have a broke wing, so king has to help me fly sometimes. " I Forward my eyebrows at them, but qickly shrug. " ok." I fly ahead of them to catch back up to Elaine.

AAAAHH I DID IT. I UPDATED!  HEHE I ALWAYS FORGET TO UPDATE!  LOL. ANYWHO HERE YA GO GUYS I KNOW YOU HAVE WAITED ALOOOOOOOONG TIME FOR THIS XD SORRY IT SUCKS