Hacked

I'm back guys.  So to start off.  Yes I've been gone for awhile but I jave a good reason. 

My account was hacked.  And when my profile was hacked my password was changed and I couldn't get in.  I changed the password back, but for some reason idk why the hacker could still get in. The people working on wattpad make it were you and thd hacker can get on the profile.  But you cant publish books/chapters.  You can't change what's in the books already or edit the books in anyway.  This is so that the hacker can't copy and paste your book or change it in anyway to say one thing when you dont want it.  I was still able to message followers on pm. And was able to explain a bit to some people and they were understanding of this.  But and I'm not gonna put it in the update. I'll put the pictures in a later update followed by apologies.  But.  My hacker was also able to reply to my followers  and said... Some rude shit.  Now I will goat ahead and say I'm super sorry to the people that jack ass was being a dick to.  It won't happen agian since my profile is mine agian.  I actually got thd email this morning about the hacker being band from wattpad and I was so delighted.  So im gonna post this on all my books to let everyone know what's happening and that I will be updating ALL my books.  Soon.  I swear no more delays.  Thank you guys for the suport and I'm so sorry agian.  I'll see y'all in the next chapter and I love you all!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you read threw all of this Comment a funny face emoji and I'll give you a shout out 😉😄 byyyyezz