Eyes, nose, lips.

3 Weeks after that date we just have 2 weeks. I was sad and I really don't know why. In this 3 weeks we made a song named "Pabo" I know its really creative. haha. It was about a boy who loved a girl and he acts like a Pabo if he's in her near.

Everytime if I went to school everyone looked at me and jungkook hugged me directly. We had lessons and we sat in the canteen. Chanyeol hyung sat right next to Mi-Young unnie. She's a little sweet bunny. She talked with Chanyeol and they had some skinships. I'm happy for her. Some students walked towards to me and jungkook. I knew something bad will happen. A girl come out of the group and said "Jungkook if you are together with her than why do you never kiss her" I looked a little bit shocked and worried. He kissed my cheek. "There is your kiss." He said. I blushed again. The girl looked to jungkook and whispered something to him. Jungkook looked shocked and said he can't kiss me on my lips in public. "pff then I don't believe you and I will tell everyone that your relationship is a lie." She said.

In reality our relationship was a lie, but for others it was love. The girl turn back and want to leave but then Jungkook pushed me into a kiss his smooth, hot lips were on my lips. MY lips trembled more than the first kiss. Then Jungkook stopped and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry I'm really really sorry." I was mad at him so I packed my things and walked out of the canteen. Jungkook followed me to the lockers. That reminds me the old times were I hated jungkook. I hated him so much that I never wanted to see him again. But now I love him. Yes I do. I love love love him. But I can't tell him that. He doesn't love me. Yeah I enjoyed the kiss but he didn't feel something. He really plays with my feelings without noticing that. Jungkook drag me to the caretaker room and he locked the door. "Where are you running? Are you crazy. Everyone will know the truth." I began to sweat. It's horrible to love him. "Jungkook I.." I can't talk anymore. I want to tell him that I love him. But I can't. "what is wrong SunHee?" I looked up to him. I was scared. Now or never. "Jungkook I really like you. You bullied me a lot but I forgot all the bad things with you. At this time you act like we are together. You act like you love me. You act like you will never love someone else than me. But it's everything a acting but I don't act. I act like we are together, but I really wish that we are really together. I don't act like I love you, I really love you. I don't act like I will never love someone else than you, but I really don't love someone else than you. I really love you jungkook. I .. I really do. But you don't love me. I'm so sorry." I went outside with tears in my eyes. I can't believe that I did this. I went home and cried in my pillow. Everything went black to me. I can't breathe. I was scared. I didn't saw something. I wanted to scream but I can't and then. Black screen. I woke up in my warm bed. Next to me was jungkook, he cried. Why is he crying. he don't need to worry about me.