The concert

Hey guys I know I just started today but I kind of have nothing else to do so I am going to write another chapter ( maybe two) so hope you like it!!

VOTE & COMMENT

 Chapter 2~

Harry's P.O.V

    "Seriously guys it doesn't matter I just wanted to pick her that's all!" The boys kept questioning me on why I picked Jenna well I think that's her name. The boys were starting to annoy me with this and all I want to do is sleep but nope I cant because we have to go to the concert suddenly my phone rings and it is my manager, "Turns out the girl who won the tickets will be staying with you guys all year!!!" my eyes widen the boys just stared in disbelief they had no idea how happy I was right now. I mean my knees felt like they were going to collapse and the boys noticed to and all of a sudden a smile spread across all of their faces.

Jenna's P.O.V

  I am waiting in line when someone with a fake mustche and a hoodie approaches me, "Come with me" I suddenly realize it was Harry he pulled me back stage to meet the boys. "Well this must be Jenna it is a pleasure to meet you!" Liam says swee and sweetly.I nod and walk over to a chair and sit because my knees were kind of wobbly. " H-hi" Harry says weekly, " Are you alright you sound kind of nervous I mean I know it is a concert in all but seriously ." " Oh nothing really" I just nod and they go on stage.

3 Hours later~

   They closed with What makes you beautiful and you could barly hear them over the screams and shrieks and cries. Once they came back they were all hot and sweaty and they tryed to HUG me , I tryed to resist but it faild I was in the middle of a One Direction group hug and it felt amazing!

   I go back to my car because I once again have to drive home and pack wich I am very bad at, because I never know what to pack. I always end up packing the wrong things or not packing something like my phone or underwear and other crap like that. Well the boys came with to my house so I will just ask what I need.Once we get to my house the boys imediatly go upstairs and search every room they apparntly found my sister Lillans room because the horror on thier faces when I saw them was priceless. " So you found my sisters room, ay" "oh few I was begining to think it was your room!" Zayn said relieved. I showed them the way to my room and they were just looking aroud when they noticed my notebook with thier facees on it I quickly reached it before them and they had smirks on there faces. " What was that, Hu" " uh nothing just a notebook"

  After I finished packing we head out the door and we get in the car on the way to were ever they were going. I thionk we were going to thier hotel but I was wrong we headed to the mall and I suddinly felt stiff and an arm around me, it was Harry I looked up at his beautiful green eyes and smiled "WHO WANTS TO GO SHOPPING!!" Louis yelled. Before we go in they put on hoodies and sunglasses oh ya and the best thing was a fake mustache!

Harry's P.O.V

  As we walk in  the mall a few girls saw us and we kind of ran to the nearest store wich just happend to be Abricombi and Fitch. We looked around a while until I spotted   an out fit that would look good on Jenna. I spotted her and and held it up and she smiled. She walked over hear and asked " what is that for?' "You of course I mean unless you think I can wear it?" she nods no. " will you try it on pretty please?" I said with a puppy dog face I knew she couldnt resist no one can, so she takes the outfit to the dressing rooms. The outfit was A pair of skainny jeans and the dhirt had a  flower on it that looked kind of cool. When she walks out my jaw drops andshe blushes a bit. "It looks bad dosn't it?" "What n-no it is perfictly fine we should get it and I will pay" she looked at me suprised. She went back and changed back. I geuss the boys left because they were no were to be seen.

Jennas P.O.V

   When we left the store we lokked for the boys but couldnt find them so we went back to the car. Harry looked like he had to say something but never said it and finally he said something "Jenna I have something to say"

~Authors  note~

 Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I will update some time this week , maybe tommorow. 

VOTE & COMMENT!!!