Off to Paris

Hey I am sooo sorry for not updating I had writters block and I still kind of do but I felt bad, so I will try my best!! ENJOY!!! 

~Chapter 6~ 

Harry's P.O.V

We had to pack fast because we woke up late and our plane leaves in an hour. Finally everyone was one packing and we left in a hurry, luckily the airport was only 5 minutes away. When we got there we were loaded into the plane and it was not untill I sat down that I relized that there were tons of girls. "OMG ITS HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!" I herd it and looked down so so she wouldnt stare, but  of course it did not work. Suddenly I feel a hand on mine and the girls just look away. "You looked like you needed some help" she smiled and then looked out the window.

Jenna's P.O.V

I saw the girls look at Harry like they just wanted ti pounce on him so I took his hand and they backed off. "You looked like you needed some help'' I looked out the window and sighed. Now I am probably gonna' get hate from the fans on twitter. I wanted ti check it but I couldn't.

 It was about 4 hours later until we  got there. When we got to the hotel I was speechless it was amazing so amazing we had a party. It was just us but who cares. We turned on the music and Justin Timberlake what comes around goes around started playing. { You need to listen to it while reading pleasss} We all started dancing I was dancing with Harry all we were doing were swaying back and forth in front of each other. I started singing the lyrics.

Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?

you know I gave you the world 

you got me in the palm of you're hand

(We started getting closer)

So why you're love went away

I just can't seem to unnderstand

(By now our nses were touching)

Thaught it was me and you babe

me and you untill the end

  ( Now our lips were pressed together closing the space in between us)

 "Get a room you guys" Louis slured he was drunk and I could smell it.

 About 6 hours later everyone went to bed ans that is all  I remember.

Authors note~

 Hey hope you liked it   took me a little bit but it is a gift from me to you.

VOTE & COMMENT