messages #7

3:41 AM

Ykh.93 sent you a message.

Ykh.93 : Hey star

Ykh.93 : I hope whatever happens you'll always remeber me.

Ykh.93 : sent you a photo.

Ykh.93 : And i'll always be here for you no matter what.

Ykh.93 : I love you. [erased]

str.lee
You miss me that much already?

Ykh.93 : I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP

str.lee
Well yeah i was but my account is still logged in and my phone was on ring so i heard the notification and woke up.

Ykh.93 : Sorry i woke u up

str.lee
No it's fine.  I was kinda getting hungry anyways so might as well grab a snack. I'm gonna go outside.

Ykh.93 : Around this time? It's dangerous. I'll come with you.

str.lee
YO YO CALM DOWN THERE HOW CAN I TRUST YOU WHEN WE MET ONLINE

Ykh.93 : OH C'MON STAR. I WON'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO YOU, REPORT ME IF I EVER DO TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. IT'S BETTER TO HAVE ME COME WITH YOU AT THIS HOUR INSTEAD OF SOME OTHER GUY.

Ykh.93 : this might be the first time we're meeting for you but i promise i won't do anything bad and i know it's kinda awkward for us to meet at this time. Let's make a deal,  you report me immediately if i do anything bad. But my intention is just to protect you ofcourse,  don't forget it's Monsta X's Yoo Kihyun right here.

str.lee
Woah waoh okay- but won't your fans attack me since you're meeting with a girl at this hour?

Ykh.93 : I'll be careful and dress up.

str.lee
Okay.

Ykh.93 : So is that a yes then?  My agency won't like it to see my name on headlines so i'll be really careful.

str.lee
Okay dude but i'll be turning on my gps for this in case anything bad happens.

Ykh.93 : Deal. I'm picking you up.

Ykh.93 : sent you a photo.

str

str.lee
WAIT HOW U DON'T KNOW MY ADDRESS

Ykh.93 : I do. I'm friends with that friend of yours who was actually a best friend of Jooheon. Jooheon introduced her to me one time since she came to one of our events.

str.lee
Omg your connections are amazing but u're still a weirdo. Imma talk to that girl for telling my address to you.