messages #10

All i did all day long was to wonder what Kihyun meant by that. It feels like I'm missing something here.

I lay down and stare at the ceiling and remembered what happened again yesterday at dawn. When we went to grab food because i was hungry.

************************************

I opened the door then there he is. The Yoo Kihyun everyone is crazy about. He's smiling and his eyes are on the verge of disappearing.

"Uh hello-" Then the next thing i knew i'm locked in his arms. There's the feeling of 'i really miss you' in it. Believe it or i felt something like deja vu, that's what made me kinda comfortable.

Because of the my shock i wasn't able to pull away quickly. That's when it hit him.

"Sh#t Sorry. I'm sorry. I must've startled you. And you might think i'm a creep now. I won't do it again I promise."

I forced a laugh to avoid awkwardness and said it's okay. I look at him, only to see his eyes saying 'i really miss you'

"Have we met before?" I finally ask. First he didn't seem to be a bad guy, second it'd be news to the whole town if someone like him does a bad thing to me and that would ruin his whole life, and lastly i feel like he really knows me already not like he's a stalker or something.

"Uh-huh it's getting closer and closer to sunrise. Shall we?"

He dodged it.  I just nodded, I might bother him if i just continue to ask.

'7 eleven' the sign says.

Yes. We're at 7 eleven to grab snacks. I hope no one finds him or us perhaps suspicious. Let's not forget he's an idol.

I start to grab some snacks and he's just staring at me while grabbing these snacks.

"Uh hello Kihyun. Grab some too,  i'll pay for it. Don't just look at me."
He laughs.

"Nah I wanna look good for our photoshoot tomorrow. And i'm paying those."

I felt sad towards him because of what he just said. He shouldn't starve himself,  but then if i show i'm against it he would just think that i'm not taking care of my own business.

"No.  I'm paying these."

I ran to the counter immediately to pay but then he held out his card first before I did which resulted to him paying instead.

"You gotta get rid of that stubbornness of yours star." He smiles teasingly.

I sat down to the chairs to put down the snacks and eat it here. He sat down in front.

Then again, he's just starring while i'm eating. I got really conscious so i put my other strawberry milk and bread in front of him.

"Hey aren't you really busy? You shouldn't stay that long." He's drinking the strawberry milk.

"Yeah, kinda. But i'd always have time for you." i chuckled in response to what he just said.

"You're still a weirdo Kihyun." Then we both laugh.

"You still really love strawberry milk don't you? Just like back then when we-" I look at him.

"Back then? Isn't this our first meeting?" He nods immediately.

"Don't mind what i said.  Sorry."

"Weird." i murmur looking outside.

Sky's getting brighter and brighter and the hint of sun stars to slowly appear.

"You should go now Kihyun. You might get caught."

"No i'm not leaving you here." I give out a sigh. Really this boy

I stood up for us to go already and not get caught. I'm with an idol here.

"Let's go."

Everything's quiet inside the car.  Maybe because it's our first time meeting in person unlike through dms where we can really express anything. 

All you can hear inside the car is the sound of signals,  the aircondition blowing, and the noise made by the wheels.

We reached my apartment building and i got out of the car before he opens it, he's really kind to begin with and i know he's tired so he shouldn't bother. And yet he's no joke so he still went out of the car to send me off properly.

"Uhm hey- thanks for today. And for dropping me off safely. I'm really glad I could trust you." he smiles.

"It's fine. Not a big deal. Send me a text or call me whenever you need someone to escort you again."

"You know- you really look much better in person." He suddenly burst out laughing. I'm confused.

"I hear that a lot" oh look he finally got out of his bubble.

I gave him a face of someone disgusted so he stopped laughing and quickly smiled.

"And you're beautiful, as always." That one simple sentence he said made my whole face feel like it's burning.

He chuckles at my reaction as i try to cover my face since it's probably really red right now.

"Well, i better get going now Star. Let's meet again soon." His smiles are really something.

"Thank you again, Kihyun."

"Kyunie. I told you to call me that instead."

"BUT IT'S HELLA AWKWARD IN PERSON."

"Then i wont leave." He crossed his arms against his chest like a kid having tantrums.

"Omg. Alright. Fine." His face lit up.

"Bye Kyunie" I wave at him. Then he started laughing again.

"Where's my 'i love you' and 'i'm- sending-you-off-now kiss?"

"I swear kihyun omy freakin-" i was cut off by the hug.  Once again i'm in his arms. After like three seconds he pulled away and ran towards his car waving at me while smiling.

And all i did is to stare at him.

Didn't you say you wouldn't do it again? You're making me want more of it instead.