Remember Me Old Friend

Tom sat at on his desk, fiddling with Edd's old phone in one hand, and a bottle of Smirnoff in the other. The leader was puzzled, why had this phone been causing so much emotion in him, it was stupid, it was causing so much internal debate; questioning his own decisions. 

"Damn..." Tom groaned readjusting in his chair. "What is this?"

Remorse, No. Guilt,no Second thoughts, maybe. Perhaps it was the fact that he had made Tord kill their old friend, Edd.  But  he had the dream of ruling the world since he was a young child and now that it had finally come true something didn't feel right, almost misplaced. Tom had always known he'd have to discard his friends in order to get what he wanted. Though even with his knowledge and icy cold heart he would never be able to erase all the fond memories the had made.

"Promise me a place in your house of memories." Tom had sang in a low voice. 

It felt uncomfortable for him to sing since he hadn't in a long time. Since Tord, since Edd, since Matt. It felt good , a sense of relief, if only for a moment.

"Yes remember me Edd, an what I've done." Tom chuckled.

Tom picked up his phone and made a fate sealing call.

"I want him alive"

"he will save his last memories for me"