Not Bullet Proof Part 2

Tord was in his room relaxing, as much as he could after what has happened lately. Tord sighed as a knock was placed on his door.
"Yes?" Tord answered not bothering to get up from his bed.

"Tord, blue leader would like you in his office , when you have time.." The voice responded from out side the door.

Tord thought he misheard the person "When I have time?" Tord repeated. "Are you sure that's what he said?"

There was no response, the man had left . Tord sighed sadly , he had been hoping to relax today but , he guessed it wasn't meant to be . He got up and and adjusted his tie and outfit. He walked out of his room, refusing to look at people who called his name.

Tord got to the door and knocked , waiting for a response. He could here Tom laughing.

"Come in Tordy~"Tom laughed hoarsely.

Tord came in weary of his surroundings , but what awaited him truly shocked him. There was Tom sitting on his desk. Tom laughed a little when Tord saw in horror, Matts position . The Blue leader smiled sweetly, too much for his evil nature. Tom let the terrified Tord come closer to him, as he looked at his old friend in horror. Tord by instinct scanned the room, he didn't find anything out of ordinary. Though the gun that Tom had layed beside him sent shivers through him. 

"Tord" Tom giggled. "Look what I found."

"Matt..."His voice soft, and almost inaudible.

Tom nodded smiling, as he picked up his gun. "Yes Matt, you know the one who makes it his lives work, destroying mine."

"Your the one ruining lives.."Matt snarled

Tom wacked Matt with the side of his gun with obvious anger. "Tord come here."

Tord though scared did as told. "Yes sir."

Tom smirked putting the gun in Tord arm. "Kill him for me."

Tord gripped the gun, behind his visors he cried furiously. He couldn't bear to kill another friend, could he? He'd have to; to avoid death himself.  Tord looked at Matt one more time before pulling the trigger, killing him. Tord heard the body hit the cold cement ground, now covered in blood. The sound of Toms chilling cackle filled the room.

"Guess he wasn't bullet proof."

Tord could feel his body shake more and more violently , letting the gun slip out of his hands into Toms hand who caught it before it hit the ground. Tord overwhelmed with emotion ,as he excused himself from the leaders office. He broke down the second he reached the little safety he had, his room