Chapter 13

It's been over two weeks since I last spoke to Neymar. There were times when he would try to come speak to me but I just didn't want to. On the other hand Cristiano and I got a little bit closer. I'm actually on my way to Madrid with Ana and Melissa for another photo shoot.

~At Madrid~

We decided to stay in the same hotel like last time. Once we settled into our suite we went out to get something to eat. I was going to text Cristiano asking if he wanted to hang out but he probably has practice so I don't want to bother him. At last we finished eating and decided to explore the place since we really didn't do that last time we were here.

We ended up on this boardwalk and decided to go have some fun. We played many games and went of different rides. I decided to take a bathroom break and told the girls I would be back in a few minutes. I went to the bathroom and did my business but once I was walking to back to the girls. Something tugged on my shirt. It was a little boy who had puffy red eyes.

I squatted down to his level and asked, "Are you lost?"

He just nodded.

"Why don't you come with me and we will look for your parent's together. How does that sound?" I asked

He just nodded his head and instead of me taking his hand, he took my hand. He just smiled at me.

"So what's your name?" I asked

"Junior." He said

"Junior how did you get lost?" I asked him

"Well my daddy told me not to leave his side while he ordered us food but I saw this clown making balloons for kids and I wanted one. So I went to go get one but once I turned around my daddy was gone." He said with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay we will find your dad. Are you hungry?" I asked

"Yeah." he said

"Why don't we go meet up with my friends and get something to eat." I said

"Yeah okay. What's your name again?" He asked

"My name is Isabelle, but you can call me Belle." I told him

We walked to where Ana and Melissa were. They got up and looked at the little kid next to me.

"Who's this cutie?" Melissa said while she pinched his cheek

"This is Junior. He lost his dad." I explained

"Aww don't worry we'll find him." Ana told him

"Junior these are my two best friends Ana and Melissa." I said

He nodded and said, "Hi"

"Now girls let's get food because Junior here is hungry." I said and they nodded

We stopped at this little pizza shop at the end of the boardwalk. Junior ordered what he wanted while we just sat there waiting for him to finish eating. Once he was done we started looking for his dad.

It's been an hour and so far no luck. I looked at Junior and saw he was frowning.

I said, "Why don't you come back to our hotel and we'll keep searching for your dad tomorrow?"

He just nodded and we made our way back to our hotel. Once we were at our suite I gave Junior the TV remote so he can watch TV. I told him if he was hungry and he said yes.

'Wow this kid can really eat.' I thought

I went to the kitchen and made him a sandwich. I fulled a cup with apple juice and headed to the living room where Junior was at. I handed him his sandwich and juice.