-31-

Y/N POV

After bidding our goodbyes we decided to go back to Hoseok's place to come up with a plan.

"How many people do we have? " I asked.

"Not many, we need to make an alliance with others for more numbers." Jungkook replied.

"But we had got all of the angels, who else could we get? " I asked.

We all thought for a while and then Hoseok spoke up.

"I know just who we need!"

--

"We agree to your conditions and terms, we will help you in the war." The head of demons spoke.

I shook his hand and then we all started plotting out our attack for our freedom.

--

"Taehyung you go left with your group, Yoongi you go right with yours. I'll take mine and go forward!" I yelled.

They split up and went their own ways and they attacked.

A group of men charged at me and my group but I stabbed him in the chest.

(A/N: In the story there won't be advanced weapons such as guns,just spears and knives or arrows)

He dropped down to the ground and then someone pulled me by my hair and was about to stab me in the neck.

I grabbed their wrist and ended up breaking their arm.

As they screamed in pain I slit their throat.

Before I could even catch my breath two more people tried to attack me.

One ran up behind me and one was in front of me, but before either could stab me I dropped down and they ended up stabbing each other.

I got up smirking as I moved on to the next, and the next.

I looked around me and saw that we were winning so far and I smiled.

But that quickly faded when Taehyung yelled out at me.

"Y/N look out!! "

Before I could even comprehend what he said, I felt something pierce into my body.

I looked down and saw that I was stabbed from behind, the blade poking out from my front

Then the next thing I knew, I fell to the ground and everything went dark.