-33-

Hoseok POV

I instantly transported me and
Y/N to someone I knew.

"Hoseok! It's good to see you! Oh my gosh what happened?! " Baekhyun exclaimed.

"She was stabbed in the abdomen, I knew I shouldn't have let her fight." I replied.

He grabbed Y/N and then brought her into his surgery room.

I tried to follow them in there but he stopped me.

"I think it's best if you wait out here."

And with that he shut the door.

~~

Jungkook POV

After fighting off a few more people, they all started to retreat.
Me and Taehyung stared in awe as they left the battlefield.

Once they were all gone we all cheered in victory.

We Had Won The War!!

-A few hours later-

We were all gathered in the room, waiting for Y/N to get out of the surgery room.

We all waited anxiously because we didn't know what was coming.

Hoseok sat in the corner of the room, and he looked stressed out.

He sighed and tapped his foot against the floor impatiently and then we heard the door open.

We saw Baekhyun with a relieved look on his face and I started to feel a bit better.

"I managed to stop the bleeding, but some of her vital organs were punctured. My healing power couldn't even heal it so she is going to need lots of rest. "

He handed Hoseok a bottle and then he continued.

"These are for when she's in pain, she is going to need to be on a liquid diet because I don't know if she can digest food yet."

"Can we see her? " I asked.

"I'm sorry.Maybe tomorrow, she is in great need of rest"

I nodded my head in understanding and then I looked over at Hoseok, he looked relieved.

Hoseok POV

"That's my girl, a fighter, a survivor. You are a strong woman, and this helped us gain victory. Thank you Y/N."